This is a complete install pack to get NoRefresh working.
In the pack is:
- The default 1.2.1 kernel - should work with any official B&N ROM/Based ROM.
- Clearscreen app. Handy to get rid of shadowing.
- ReLaunch launcher. One of the few Home launchers that doesn't crash NoRefresh settings.
- NookColorTools. Allows you to install 3rd party apps/sideload.
- NookTouchModManager. Lets you set the hardware buttons to apps, such as Clearscreen/ScreenRotator.
- The pack also enables SU/Root. This is needed for NoRefresh.
To help with performance the pack also enables init.d and includes CPU and Kernel optimization scripts.
It also enables busybox.
In the Attachments I have also included MXPlayer and the Codec pack to test NoRefresh.
Working NoRefresh settings:
- Start Service on Startup
- Current Service State > Enable
- App Whitelist > enable the apps you want to use NoRefresh.
- Contrast Setting > Appear always
This install pack does NOT work with Fastmode/Fastmode2