FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

AICP [5.0.1][unofficial]

5,638 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,854

By jlmancuso, Account currently disabled on 24th December 2014, 02:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Well I have had this out on my other forum for a bit now and figured it was time to share here on XDA. This is an unofficial build of AICP so if you have any issues please post here and no where else. If you like what AICP has done then go to their G+ page and thank them because they did all the hard work not me.

Source:
https://github.com/AICP
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...msung_smdk4412

This rom has all the normal note 2 lollipop issues

Known Issues:
Screen off reboot -- To prevent this just turn on wifi once and after that you can run wifi off/on and wont have any issue

Keyboard no showing -- Open settings go to languages and input.. current keyboard.. and enable hardware keyboard option

GPS -- The gps sensor does not work.. You can flash the gps fix in the 3rd post to gain gps
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jlmancuso Ad-Free

24th December 2014, 02:49 PM |#2  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag houston, tx

Donate to Me
More
Downloads
24th December 2014, 02:50 PM |#3  
Flag houston, tx

Donate to Me
More
Extras
24th December 2014, 10:49 PM |#4  
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 15

More
weird
This rom will not boot when I instill but the others will
24th December 2014, 11:53 PM |#5  
Flag houston, tx

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipergtsam

This rom will not boot when I instill but the others will

Not sure what your issue is. That version has been out for awhile on the other forum and does work. Did you try using the shift kernel?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th December 2014, 10:28 AM |#6  
Flag Louisiana

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

Not sure what your issue is. That version has been out for awhile on the other forum and does work. Did you try using the shift kernel?

Yes I did right after I flashed it unless I flashes to many things cause before I flashed it I flashed gapps and GPS fix

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app
25th December 2014, 01:47 PM |#7  
Flag houston, tx

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipergtsam

Yes I did right after I flashed it unless I flashes to many things cause before I flashed it I flashed gapps and GPS fix

well make sure md5sum matches if it does then connect to pc and use adb to pull a logcat. without this information i cant tell what the issue is or how to help you.

The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jlmancuso Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 08:11 PM |#8  
Flag Louisiana

More
Quote:

well make sure md5sum matches if it does then connect to pc and use adb to pull a logcat. without this information i cant tell what the issue is or how to help you.

Don't have a PC at the moment and hate using a Mac for anything I'll try flashing in a few and see if it boots might be a bad download I had that happen before to

25th December 2014, 09:46 PM |#9  
Flag Louisiana

More
Quote:

Hey just got it installed running smoothly might of been a bad download

25th December 2014, 10:20 PM |#10  
Flag houston, tx

Donate to Me
More
sweet!! hope you like it. i will start doing nightlies of this and evervolv next year. since lp (lollipop) is new you will find new features on each nightly. the posted build is from the 22nd and new things have already been added such as circle bar and gesture anywhere. it will take some time for these roms to have all the cool features of kk but those features will show up.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jlmancuso Ad-Free
26th December 2014, 11:22 PM |#11  
Flag Louisiana

More
Quote:

sweet!! hope you like it. i will start doing nightlies of this and evervolv next year. since lp (lollipop) is new you will find new features on each nightly. the posted build is from the 22nd and new things have already been added such as circle bar and gesture anywhere. it will take some time for these roms to have all the cool features of kk but those features will show up.

So far I like this and liquid smooth might have to flash evervolv again and mess with the settings think that ROM doesn't have the network traffic as the aicp unless I missed a setting but I might flash it again tomorrow I work tonight and its a lot to downloading all the files again.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Ok quick question Netflix is not Woking on LP unless its the android update but have u ever tried it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)