Galaxy Note 4 - Will you upgrade?

Will you upgrade to the Note 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
It's that time of the year again when new devices are around the corner. I pose a simple question. Will you upgrade to the Note 4.

Most of us, I'm sure, are under contract and most us may have renewed contract once Note 2 came about. (I know I did.) Any who, I've been reading a lot about the Note 4 and it's speculated specs. I must say, I'm impressed. I was going to get the Note 3, but at the time I didn't really want the upgrade, nor needed it for that matter. My phone still works great, but now has a crack on it and the battery doesn't quite last as long. Doing frequent rom changes helps get rid of the clutter... lol.

Final verdict though, I think i will upgrade. :laugh:

Leoisright

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2010
MN
Yup. Going to get the note 4. It's a perfect phone for work and if it's got the flex display, I'll be extremely happy.

The gear had made it much better to not pick up the phone all the time to check who's calling or messaging. Can't wait. But have to until december. Oh well great Christmas gift to myself...lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: Chaz187

theoner1

Oct 10, 2008
Definitely a yes. Loved my note2 but two years felt like a long time. Right now having the itch to upgrade something newer.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

ItsLasher

Nope. Getting a LG G3 next week.
I like Samsung but their business model lately has been wonky at best with Knox and putting out updates. Not to mention them pulling and Apple move on new devices with a BS upgrade in hardware or software and calling it NEW AND IMPROVED kinda like the Galaxy S4 or the Note 3 just add an S at the end and you're all set.

Reactions: guisar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yup. Going to get the note 4. It's a perfect phone for work and if it's got the flex display, I'll be extremely happy.

The gear had made it much better to not pick up the phone all the time to check who's calling or messaging. Can't wait. But have to until december. Oh well great Christmas gift to myself...lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app
    Nope. Getting a LG G3 next week.
    I like Samsung but their business model lately has been wonky at best with Knox and putting out updates. Not to mention them pulling and Apple move on new devices with a BS upgrade in hardware or software and calling it NEW AND IMPROVED kinda like the Galaxy S4 or the Note 3 just add an S at the end and you're all set.