[Q&A] [ROM][4.4.4 TouchWiz][Note 4 Features] RainBow OS V6

Search This thread

dah1r

Feb 8, 2013
NFC file transfer and Android beam not working

Hi, one of the best roms for the note 2 I have tested, not data problem here but I'm from mexico, the only thing I can get to work is the android beam for NFC file transfer, there's any way to fix this?

istvanhlc230

Aug 22, 2014
DN3 DN4 roms on L900

Dear All,
I have ported the Ditto N3 and N4 roms on the SPHL900.
I just uploading to needrom.com
If anyone interested I can send the link.
I spent almost a week to find out how to do it, but it is working pretty nice. :)

istvanhlc230

Aug 22, 2014
needrom.com is too much complicated due to size and extension limit, so I started to upload to mediafire.com
One thing I'm not sure, that because I using the phone in Europe, how it will work in the US.
I think the customer.csc doesn't have settings for the SPH-L900 so just in case I recommend to test it first.
If no signal, maybe could try to edit the build.prop and add the csc codes:

ril.sales_code=SPR
ro.csc.sales_code=SPR

I've changed the sprint sim module to regular sim module, ordered from china for a few USD and working very well.
Just want to let you know my setup. Besides with this rom I have 4G signal as well. With the stock firmware I had only 3G, so quite cool. I won't change the phone for a few years again.

istvanhlc230

Aug 22, 2014
I'll trythe above if it dnt work with clean.
Anyways i'll be using it in India

Now I have the N4 rom installed and that one is also working very well.
I'll upload that one too later on. There will be a clean install required or possible to make a dirty install to save data,
but I think need to format only the system partition. Just to save your data.
Sorry about the upload speed, it is quite slow. Only 11% at the moment and it estimates 3 hours :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Just for teasing :)

That's for the N4 rom now.

Screenshot_2015-05-31-09-18-48_1__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Screenshot_2015-05-31-09-19-50_1__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
needrom.com is too much complicated due to size and extension limit, so I started to upload to mediafire.com
One thing I'm not sure, that because I using the phone in Europe, how it will work in the US.
I think the customer.csc doesn't have settings for the SPH-L900 so just in case I recommend to test it first.
If no signal, maybe could try to edit the build.prop and add the csc codes:

ril.sales_code=SPR
ro.csc.sales_code=SPR

I've changed the sprint sim module to regular sim module, ordered from china for a few USD and working very well.
Just want to let you know my setup. Besides with this rom I have 4G signal as well. With the stock firmware I had only 3G, so quite cool. I won't change the phone for a few years again.

Well for sprint users you will still have the same issue as rainbow rom. I know because I ported dn3 and dn4 for my own personal use.

Note my sig say n7105 but that is because I am running the n7105 miui v6 rom.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

istvanhlc230

Aug 22, 2014
No mobile data

Did you changed the apn config file as well?
I have an update.zip for SPH settings, but it was for an older android version, not sure it would work.
If you want I can upload, might work maybe need to play with it.
If the phone boots and everything ok, can use the csc changer and change the csc to SPR.

That why I mentioned above that I using it in Europe and I changed the sim module for GSM use.
I almost sure that the signature is come off from the build.prop maybe you can change it for try.
It is not annoying for me, the point is that it is working well on my phone, that why I shared. Easier to tweak and play around with at least a working phone. :)
I have no chance to test it on US band, as you mentioned I did also modded it for personal use, I thought I could share it who needs it like that.

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Did you changed the apn config file as well?
I have an update.zip for SPH settings, but it was for an older android version, not sure it would work.
If you want I can upload, might work maybe need to play with it.
If the phone boots and everything ok, can use the csc changer and change the csc to SPR.

That why I mentioned above that I using it in Europe and I changed the sim module for GSM use.
I almost sure that the signature is come off from the build.prop maybe you can change it for try.
It is not annoying for me, the point is that it is working well on my phone, that why I shared. Easier to tweak and play around with at least a working phone. :)
I have no chance to test it on US band, as you mentioned I did also modded it for personal use, I thought I could share it who needs it like that.

I have the same sim mod as you so it is all good for me. Yet my sprint testers have no data even with proper apns. The issue lies in the framework or framework2 jars.

I was working on dn3 long before dn4 and since I am poor in smali I have not been able to fix.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yea, the attached apk not working for me too. So, i tried downloading the Phone Infor apk for Samsung from Google Play store. But, i don't know what parameters to be changed. @952599993 could you please let me know.
    Just wanted to say I like the rom. I hope the small things here and there get fixed.

Data
    Chinese to English
    Anyone have solution to start data working on this ROM??
    I would love to make this as my DD, just waiting for the data thing:(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2