Android "L" aka Lollipop

Search This thread

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
Just thought I'd share.. just incase some dont frequent the other Note2 Variants.
These 2 Roms are W.I.P so dont ask for ETAs and Fixes.
This guy/s are working on them im sure.

Please click on the Developers "Like" Button.
Try to contribute with Logcats!

And I cant stress this enough DONT ASK FOR ETAs OR FIXES!!

CyanogenMod 12 - Android "L" - UnOfficial

Nameless Rom Android "L"

Last edited:

Joshua Mr PC Repair

Mar 7, 2012
Vancouver BC

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
I would wait to install any Android 5 rom on anything. Its VERY Buggie on every Nexus device that has it.. So i would assume atleast wait until 5.1 or above is Release and see how it goes. My Nexus just freezes for no reason. other times it gets so slow its nearly not usable ..Yes its on a STOCK Factory image from google.

Reactions: Double0EK

dkshadow9498

Oct 12, 2010

Attachments

• 2014_12_13_19.38.01.png
    2014_12_13_19.38.01.png
    180 KB · Views: 470
Reactions: Double0EK

sipher26

Jun 9, 2007
Been running this one for about 12 hours:

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-2/...icial-data-t2969067/post57403616#post57403616

Using the 12/12 update.

no major trouble, only downside so far are no rear camera, and screen cast doesn't find my Roku, not sure if that's a bug or not.

Missing some of the customary CM personalization, but for an early rom, seems pretty stable.

I used this kernel for rear camera it works for me. Good luck

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95855108297851405

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

Yaz75

Jan 15, 2011
Mesa, Arizona
I would wait to install any Android 5 rom on anything. Its VERY Buggie on every Nexus device that has it.. So i would assume atleast wait until 5.1 or above is Release and see how it goes. My Nexus just freezes for no reason. other times it gets so slow its nearly not usable ..Yes its on a STOCK Factory image from google.

Weird. I keep hearing that but my Nexus 5 is smooth and fast and totally trouble free. I sideloaded the OTA back in November when it was released and haven't had a lick of trouble at all. I'm also totally stock, not rooted, no custom recovery.

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
Weird. I keep hearing that but my Nexus 5 is smooth and fast and totally trouble free. I sideloaded the OTA back in November when it was released and haven't had a lick of trouble at all. I'm also totally stock, not rooted, no custom recovery.

I Think its some kind of sleep or cpu throttle Bug.. I can be using it just say on google plus. All of the sudden the screen will freeze . Sometimes go back to lock screen. Only fix is to push power button on and off to toggle the screen a few times then its ok.. It Does seem to Run apps faster But seems the UI Is a bit slow.. I Thought i had a bad flash so i re- downloaded from GOOGLE And fastboot flashed totally stock same outcome.. It Could be my Device who knows. But i have seen others complain as well. Lately i do not use my nexus 7 much anyway. I have a note 10.1 2012 Version .
Other thing I do not like the new drop down notification thing. The two sided one was MUCH Better. I think the old list type settings menu was better as well. Someone needs to remind google we are not Children or icon yuppies.

Anyway i think my comments here are off topic as this is about the note 2. My note 2 is running stock rooted 4.3. I just see no need for custom rom on it at this time...
Thanks for your Opinion. as said maybe its JUST Me..

dkshadow9498

Oct 12, 2010
I used this kernel for rear camera it works for me. Good luck

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks for the tip :) Was just coming to take a crack at that kernel, then I noticed the new rom by Team UB so I decided to give it a go. It's a decent, well rounded rom, and the rear camera works.

That brings my issues down to one, still can't throw screen to Roku, but I can't blame the developers for that.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts