As requested by some users, I started to build cm12 for I605. I don't own a I605, please help to test. If you like my work, you can donate here.
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for bad things that happen as a result of flashing this.
My kernel source is standard cm12 kernel without any modifications.
SaberMod tool chain source is HERE.
All the rests are pretty standard cm12 stuffs, except a few patches I applied on top of them.
ROM (please don't mirror):
build - 20150513
build - 20150602
Nova Launcher (really like its JB zoom app animation, hate L slide up animation)
If you need enable soft buttons, flash this: softkeys.zip or soft+hardkeys.zip
- 1. Reboot to CWM/TWRP recovery
- 2. Flash ROM zip file
- 3. Flash Gapps
- 4. Reboot
* Wipe data first if you come from another rom *
* Newer boot loader, modem and recovery is highly recommended (don't use twrp 2.8.4, use 2.8.1 instead) *
* No other kernel will be supported, use the stock one, for your best experiences too *
My additional patches over cm12 includes:
- Enhancements and bug fixes cherry-picked from other ROMs, including Slim LP, Nameless
- SaberMod for ROM and kernel
- O3, JustArchi optimization
- Pthread enabled & strict aliasing
- Latest sqlite db library
- Added Boeffla sound engine 1.67
- Added CPU governor zzmoove, smartassv2, savagedzen
- Added io scheduler row, bfq, zen, vr
- Disabled some useless Samsung processes
- Fixed GPS
- Fixed low in call volume
- Video playback forward/backward fix
- Removed all kernel debuging stuffs
- Fixed keyboard not showing up during setup wizard
- Fixed a crash of music app
- Changed DPI to 280
- Fixed Camera issue
- Fixed Day Dream
- Fixed Netflix streaming (one more reboot needed after installation of Netflix)
- Enabled Multi-user
- LMK minfree tweaks
- Misc tweaks
For better experience, change Nova animation/scroll speed to Fast...
- I am not sure what issues you will get, but one thing is for sure: YOUR PHONE WILL FLY!
- chrome glitch: type chrome://flags as URL and disable GPU thank @bigmarv31)
Thank cm team for the amazing ROM.
Thank sabermod for the amazing toolchain.
Special thanks to: @DerTeufel1980, @sbrissen, @rogersb11, @TheBr0ken, @DreamFX, @frankie...