[ROM][CM12][5.0.2][20150602][SaberMod] CM12+ Unofficial Build *** SUPER FAST ***

Search This thread

wilson3q

Dec 6, 2011
I already went back to Liquid but I dont mind doing another try at it especially if it would benefit. let me get ir flashed and try to get you the Logcat
. give me a few

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

ok so I got this flashed again strange this time after booting it said no sim card inserted and to insert my sim, it was not out and i skipped and moved to wifi , setup worked all the way and I got a log cat, hope I did it correct as this is new to me. I have to re-flash to Liquid for now so that I have a working phone as I go to work in an hour,
Again let me know if you need any more details

Thank you, but this logcat info are mostly useless...
I need a logcat from bootup...

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
Last edited:
Reactions: wilson3q

wilson3q

Dec 6, 2011
Downloading now I will let you know soon

It seems like the previous build has better signal strength with the bars and data with the LTE

Can someone else confirm?
Try to replace /system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so with the last one, reboot, and compare the ?

----------

I can confirm the issue...will fix it in the next build.
It is the so file...

Alternatively you can download and replace /system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so
here
Reboot to take effect.

Last edited:

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
Going to try it out now. Was out of town for meetings but am back and ready to do some testing.
This is awesome.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Just loading all my apps now and was going over settings and noticed "theme" in settings. You are the man. This was the only thing in lollipop that was missing, in my humble opinion.
This is awesome and thank you.

"Chances Favors the Prepared"

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
OK, I started to go through testing my apps for issues and compatibility and things were going great. I had no issues with WiFi, Bluetooth or data.
I thought I would try out the theme engine with a couple of play store themes and that's when the issues started. I started to get apps crashing like ES file explorer and Solid Explorer along with system UI errors. After that I kept getting NFC is not working. This could not be cleared. I booted to recovery and wiped Cache and Dalvik cache and installed the rom again ( dirty flash) then wiped both caches again then boot to system and still same thing.
I went with Shift kernel and started with the theme engine and same results. I an still thrilled that this has been added to your build and that future updates will work out the bugs.
FYI: latest build, Philz touch recovery, super clean flash with wipes of data, system, dalvik cache, cache and internal SD. Used stock kernel first then tried Shift 4.2.
I have a few more things I want to try and have not given up on your build.
Thank you.

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
OK, I started to go through testing my apps for issues and compatibility and things were going great. I had no issues with WiFi, Bluetooth or data.
I thought I would try out the theme engine with a couple of play store themes and that's when the issues started. I started to get apps crashing like ES file explorer and Solid Explorer along with system UI errors. After that I kept getting NFC is not working. This could not be cleared. I booted to recovery and wiped Cache and Dalvik cache and installed the rom again ( dirty flash) then wiped both caches again then boot to system and still same thing.
I went with Shift kernel and started with the theme engine and same results. I an still thrilled that this has been added to your build and that future updates will work out the bugs.
FYI: latest build, Philz touch recovery, super clean flash with wipes of data, system, dalvik cache, cache and internal SD. Used stock kernel first then tried Shift 4.2.
I have a few more things I want to try and have not given up on your build.
Thank you.

Judging by the cm changelog this should be fixed in his next build.

Reactions: glockman4519

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to wilson3q's CM12 Unoffical Build!

As requested by some users, I started to build cm12 for I605. I don't own a I605, please help to test. If you like my work, you can donate here.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for bad things that happen as a result of flashing this.

My kernel source is standard cm12 kernel without any modifications.

SaberMod tool chain source is HERE.

All the rests are pretty standard cm12 stuffs, except a few patches I applied on top of them.

[Download]

ROM (please don't mirror):
    build - 20150513
    build - 20150602

Gapp:
    http://xdaforums.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-minimal-edition-t2943330

Recommended launcher:
    Nova Launcher (really like its JB zoom app animation, hate L slide up animation)

Recommended theme:
    Deep Darkness

If you need enable soft buttons, flash this: View attachment softkeys.zip or soft+hardkeys.zip

[Flashing Guide]

• 1. Reboot to CWM/TWRP recovery
    • 2. Flash ROM zip file
    • 3. Flash Gapps
    • 4. Reboot

* Wipe data first if you come from another rom *
    * Newer boot loader, modem and recovery is highly recommended (don't use twrp 2.8.4, use 2.8.1 instead) *
    * No other kernel will be supported, use the stock one, for your best experiences too *

[Patches]

My additional patches over cm12 includes:
    • Enhancements and bug fixes cherry-picked from other ROMs, including Slim LP, Nameless
    • SaberMod for ROM and kernel
    • O3, JustArchi optimization
    • Pthread enabled & strict aliasing
    • Latest sqlite db library
    • Added Boeffla sound engine 1.67
    • Added CPU governor zzmoove, smartassv2, savagedzen
    • Added io scheduler row, bfq, zen, vr
    • Disabled some useless Samsung processes
    • Fixed GPS
    • Fixed low in call volume
    • Video playback forward/backward fix
    • Removed all kernel debuging stuffs
    • Fixed keyboard not showing up during setup wizard
    • Fixed a crash of music app
    • Changed DPI to 280
    • Fixed Camera issue
    • Fixed Day Dream
    • Fixed Netflix streaming (one more reboot needed after installation of Netflix)
    • Enabled Multi-user
    • LMK minfree tweaks
    • Misc tweaks
    • more...

For better experience, change Nova animation/scroll speed to Fast...

[Known Bugs]

• I am not sure what issues you will get, but one thing is for sure: YOUR PHONE WILL FLY!
    • chrome glitch: type chrome://flags as URL and disable GPU thank @bigmarv31)

Thank cm team for the amazing ROM.
    Thank sabermod for the amazing toolchain.

Special thanks to: @DerTeufel1980, @sbrissen, @rogersb11, @TheBr0ken, @DreamFX, @frankie...

[Screenshots]
    New build up...
    Happy flashing.
    New build up...
    Fixed performance settings..
    Gneral build tweaks...
    Themes. Seem broken on. 2 10 build that worked fine on. 2 9.

Ok...seems the repo does not sync properly...
    I will build a clean one later.
    ---
    Link removed temporarily since it may causes unexpected issues.

---
    More kernel tweaks will be added to the next build...
    Should be faster...
    ---
    New build antutu over 30000 now!
    Many kernel tweaks applied...

New CPU scheduler:
    smartassv2
    savagedzen
    +
    boeffla sound engine 1.67 engine included (confirmed, works)
    Tomorrow's build is expected to be more smooth, the kernel toolchain got new update...
    I tried on n7105, the result is promising...