Would a bad battery cause signal loss?

Search This thread

stoph8n24

So for the past 2 weeks, my phone randomly would go in and out of service (4g & phone completely to ?) then if I play clash of clans or on an app too long, it shuts down. When I start it back up immediately it's at 2%, always. If I shut it down, then turn it back on, it's at 60-75%. Never encountered this before with signal loss randomly but phone shutting down yes, just wondering if anyone experienced or have heard this can occur. FYI I had MochaDrizzle ROM running (fast as hell), then went to R3ds, and now back to stock, all still occurring, even flashed the 4.4.2 baseband modem or whatever also. Thanks guys!

Jan 20, 2013
So for the past 2 weeks, my phone randomly would go in and out of service (4g & phone completely to ) then if I play clash of clans or on an app too long, it shuts down. When I start it back up immediately it's at 2%, always. If I shut it down, then turn it back on, it's at 60-75%. Never encountered this before with signal loss randomly but phone shutting down yes, just wondering if anyone experienced or have heard this can occur. FYI I had MochaDrizzle ROM running (fast as hell), then went to R3ds, and now back to stock, all still occurring, even flashed the 4.4.2 baseband modem or whatever also. Thanks guys!

I've experienced the same situation and don't know what's causing the issue. Maybe it could be that the device is getting old but the battery in my phone is about 6 months old.