Originally Posted by __McB__
I tried it, every way I could think of, didn't make a difference for me. I really want deodexed for xposed.
I think we have same problem here are the steps whats fix it for me.
1. Go back to stock NC2 root it with towel root, install busybox and safestrap.
2. Install OC1 rom from walter.white here
3. Let it boot up
4. Boot to safestrap and flash the OC2 (now if you don't want the NC2 flasher you have to remove the data folder from the OC2 zip) and the safestrap mod from the OP
5. Check your baseband if it is OC1 flash this
6. Check if you still have FC download this FC Fix
(this was the zip that carl posted before to fix the FC) and flash it through safestrap.
7. Reboot and hopefully this fix it now you can start flashing the xposed mod if everything is fine