196 posts
Thanks Meter: 56

By mrram, Senior Member on 27th June 2016, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th June 2016, 12:12 PM |#21  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Is Wifi and Mobile data working fine on this rom?

Do we have to seperately add APN's to get data working?
30th June 2016, 06:21 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 246

More
It's working fine to my knowledge. I did add APN when I first loaded but then I realized on a reflash that the mobile data was just disconnected. It should work fine for you.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_pratik

Is Wifi and Mobile data working fine on this rom?

Do we have to seperately add APN's to get data working?

It's working fine to my knowledge. I did add APN when I first loaded but then I realized on a reflash that the mobile data was just disconnected. It should work fine for you.

30th June 2016, 06:27 PM |#23  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcscorpio76

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Thanks for the update. It worked fine.
Rom is very smooth but i feel battery is getting drain very fast. Any solution for it? I have location and sync off.

One more question- I want to make left hardware key is Menu key but its not working. Tried it in Rom Control as well.
30th June 2016, 11:05 PM |#24  
Flag dhaka
Thanks Meter: 7

More
how is the battery life of this rom
1st July 2016, 12:51 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, please tell me this ROM multilingual?
1st July 2016, 03:08 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karay0

Hello, please tell me this ROM multilingual?

Multilingual yes...
1st July 2016, 11:47 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
GPS
Hi there,

I flashed this rom 2 days ago and is working perfect except for the GPS which is not locking. Is there an issue with the GPS?

Thanks!
2nd July 2016, 12:56 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles_vw

Hi there,

I flashed this rom 2 days ago and is working perfect except for the GPS which is not locking. Is there an issue with the GPS?

Thanks!

I haven't had any issues with GPS. You could try some tools that will clear your GPS settings and see if that works for you.

2nd July 2016, 01:24 PM |#29  
Flag Detroit

More
Thank you for giving us note 3 users a new Rom. Going to re-root after bring on stock for sometime hopefully I can find all the files online again. But this looks to good to pass up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
2nd July 2016, 03:16 PM |#30  
Flag Detroit

More
Also anyone that wants to use Cricket I flashed this rom and it does not work out of the box you need to do the tweak mentioned in another thread.

Switch to GSM only download Offline APN from playstore put your apn settings in the slots while in OFFLINE APN app then push the top button to apply settings do not do the rooted version. go back to your apn settings you should now see NDO apn listed. now you can switch back to LTE GSM auto connect your apn will vanish from the apn list after you switch but your data will work after this trick.

if anyone else has a method please share im not the best at explaining things..

BUT AWESOME WORK love this rom so far
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dincdoes.me For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dincdoes.me Ad-Free
3rd July 2016, 01:21 AM |#31  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dincdoes.me

Also anyone that wants to use Cricket I flashed this rom and it does not work out of the box you need to do the tweak mentioned in another thread.

Switch to GSM only download Offline APN from playstore put your apn settings in the slots while in OFFLINE APN app then push the top button to apply settings do not do the rooted version. go back to your apn settings you should now see NDO apn listed. now you can switch back to LTE GSM auto connect your apn will vanish from the apn list after you switch but your data will work after this trick.

if anyone else has a method please share im not the best at explaining things..

BUT AWESOME WORK love this rom so far

Thanks for the review. Would also appreciate a review from anyone else who's tested this
any bugs? battery life? functionality?

Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)