FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [5.0] Aryamod v7.4_bykmokhtar79 for N900A - Updated 10/29

305 posts
Thanks Meter: 105
 
By swapavi, Senior Member on 4th September 2015, 07:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2017, 09:40 PM |#261  
JHell's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
V7.3 works PERFECT for me. I have some tips for the volume if anybody needs that pm me
26th October 2017, 05:18 PM |#262  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The main download link for the Lollipop modem and non-hlos gives a not found error. Does anyone have a mirror for the Lollipop modem and non-hlos? If not, may you please post the file somewhere, I would really like to install this rom.
22nd April 2018, 05:30 PM |#263  
JHell's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbx109

The main download link for the Lollipop modem and non-hlos gives a not found error. Does anyone have a mirror for the Lollipop modem and non-hlos? If not, may you please post the file somewhere, I would really like to install this rom.

Not having the modem and non-hlos wasnt a problem for me. I'm currently running this rom with the kitkat modem. Modem isnt Android Version or Kernel specific
27th June 2018, 09:25 PM |#264  
Warrior1988's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
9.0 is going to be released soon nfc is now fixed.
30th June 2018, 11:38 AM |#265  
Member
Flag Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1988

9.0 is going to be released soon nfc is now fixed.

No pressure of course, but how soon are you planning to release it??
30th June 2018, 11:49 PM |#266  
Warrior1988's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger4world

No pressure of course, but how soon are you planning to release it??

Hopefully tonight.
14th August 2018, 01:37 PM |#267  
mahpiyato's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHell

V7.3 works PERFECT for me. I have some tips for the volume if anybody needs that pm me

Hi!
Do you have a link for the 7.3 and the modems.
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes