Thanks Meter: 242

By Warrior1988, Senior Member on 20th July 2016, 12:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd July 2016, 09:57 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1988

Is the driver installed? If you downloaded viper4android try clearing data from the app. Also keep in mind viper4android doesn't work with Samsung music player or even some.

It says it's installed but not enabled, I'm thinking when I installed the .apk manually it messed something up. So 100% my fault. I'll keep messing around until I figure it out and report back with my findings.

I really appreciate all of your work and help
The Following User Says Thank You to byinarie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift byinarie Ad-Free
23rd July 2016, 11:06 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by byinarie

It says it's installed but not enabled, I'm thinking when I installed the .apk manually it messed something up. So 100% my fault. I'll keep messing around until I figure it out and report back with my findings.

I tried it and does install but dont notice sound for viper kicking in that will be a bug I might fix later but might be on the bottom of my list.
24th July 2016, 06:28 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by byinarie

Report back and let me know how ROM is working out for you.
24th July 2016, 07:02 PM |#24  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 246

More
Loving this rom it seems like it was really made for this device the other newer rom can get sluggish and the battery is super bad. I'm not having any lag issues with this nor any battery issues. I flashed this rom and the oc1 kernel YouTube and camera working 100% thank you. Will test the music sound mods later when I leave to go to work thanks again!

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dincdoes.me For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dincdoes.me Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 07:13 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dincdoes.me

Loving this rom it seems like it was really made for this device the other newer rom can get sluggish and the battery is super bad. I'm not having any lag issues with this nor any battery issues. I flashed this rom and the oc1 kernel YouTube and camera working 100% thank you. Will test the music sound mods later when I leave to go to work thanks again!

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The only sound mod that might not work is viper4android and viper is know to have compatibility problems with other sound mods. But beats and dobly work and it sounds awesome. And thank you for the great news and trying out the ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior1988 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Warrior1988 Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 10:17 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What a fabulous rom, thank you!

But have some questions..
How can I flash xposed (or any zip file) if I'm already in this ROM? Or, can I get into safestrap again whitout going to Stock Rom?
24th July 2016, 10:27 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brayan.gonzalez

What a fabulous rom, thank you!

But have some questions..
How can I flash xposed (or any zip file) if I'm already in this ROM? Or, can I get into safestrap again whitout going to Stock Rom?

Just use the nc2 flasher app which flashes the nc2 kernel so you are able to boot into safestrap then install any zip file. After done with your zip file make sure to flash the oc1 kernel.

For xposed use this.

Flash this

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24580943222146591

Then install the app.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1435601440
The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior1988 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Warrior1988 Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 11:21 PM |#28  

More
Quote:

Just use the nc2 flasher app which flashes the nc2 kernel so you are able to boot into safestrap then install any zip file. After done with your zip file make sure to flash the oc1 kernel.

For xposed use this.

Flash this

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24580943222146591

Then install the app.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1435601440

Flashed xposed, then, before restart, flashed oc1 kernel (whit Safestrap) and got bootloop then flashed with odin and the bootloop keeps

I'll install stock again, no problem, but what was bad?
24th July 2016, 11:38 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Flashed xposed, then, before restart, flashed oc1 kernel (whit Safestrap) and got bootloop then flashed with odin and the bootloop keeps

I'll install stock again, no problem, but what was bad?

Just a quick question did you make sure you picked the right kernel oc1 sometimes people pick the wrong one by mistake. Also did youe wipe dalvik cache and cache and system before and factory reset before installing rom? Did you wipe dalvik cache after flashing xposed? what firware was you on before flashing the rom?
25th July 2016, 02:37 AM |#30  

More
Quote:

Just a quick question did you make sure you picked the right kernel oc1 sometimes people pick the wrong one by mistake. Also did youe wipe dalvik cache and cache and system before and factory reset before installing rom? Did you wipe dalvik cache after flashing xposed? what firware was you on before flashing the rom?

I was doing everything but I think I was using a wrong OC1 Kernel

Now is working great, thank you very very much
25th July 2016, 02:39 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I was doing everything but I think I was using a wrong OC1 Kernel

Now is working great, thank you very very much

That's great news and don't worry it happens a lot heck I done it before might do it in the future you never know. Hope you enjoy the ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aryamod, att, coustomize, note 3, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)