FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] DomPop URv2.2.3 TEKHD EDITION -NOTE4/EDGE/S6 LOLLIPOP 5.0.2 HD4K! N900A 4/06/15

4,543 posts
Thanks Meter: 22,198

By TEKHD, Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout on 6th April 2015, 11:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2015, 03:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Rom is very nice at all but the problem i am having is mobile network.. sometimes its coming and going but most of the time no signal....any fix for this issue
The Following User Says Thank You to U4mes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift U4mes Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 03:56 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by U4mes

Rom is very nice at all but the problem i am having is mobile network.. sometimes its coming and going but most of the time no signal....any fix for this issue

Data can be fixed by manually entering apn
The Following User Says Thank You to dnp77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dnp77 Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 07:46 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnp77

Data can be fixed by manually entering apn

What were your exact settings because I tried manually setting up the APN and I still wasn't able to get any service. I didn't have any problems getting service after setting up the APN on the Darklord rom.
6th April 2015, 08:13 PM |#14  
OP Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Area 51 █
Thanks Meter: 22,198

Donate to Me
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout305

What were your exact settings because I tried manually setting up the APN and I still wasn't able to get any service. I didn't have any problems getting service after setting up the APN on the Darklord rom.

Added to OP:

Data problems? -> Make sure you have your APN set, plus go to Settings -> About -> Report Diagnostic Info Unchecked

That should help... (sometimes you might need to select another apn and then select back your apn...) This is a one time procedure... After that, data should stick forever...
The Following User Says Thank You to TEKHD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2015, 09:40 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Many thanks for the Rom.

I am ready to flash it but i have some thinks to clear before to proceed with the installation procedure....

2.already on 5.0, grab the necessary tools to boot into safestrap, nc2 flash apk, (search general forum if you're not sure) I always flash the nc2 kernel from the app, exit the app without rebooting, and then go into safestrap and use the reboot to recovery option there.
(can you give a safe link for nc2 flash apk?, also what you mean flash nc2 kernel from the app?)

5. The last step is to flash the 5.0 kernel zip( also found throughout the forum . EDIT step 5 might be obsolete, if anyone can try it report back, if it doesn't boot we have to do it the normal way flashing oc1 kernel
(can you give a safe link for 5.0 kernel zip?, also can you be more specific with this step?)

thanks in advance
6th April 2015, 09:49 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nik1050i

Many thanks for the Rom.

I am ready to flash it but i have some thinks to clear before to proceed with the installation procedure....

2.already on 5.0, grab the necessary tools to boot into safestrap, nc2 flash apk, (search general forum if you're not sure) I always flash the nc2 kernel from the app, exit the app without rebooting, and then go into safestrap and use the reboot to recovery option there.
(can you give a safe link for nc2 flash apk?, also what you mean flash nc2 kernel from the app?)

5. The last step is to flash the 5.0 kernel zip( also found throughout the forum . EDIT step 5 might be obsolete, if anyone can try it report back, if it doesn't boot we have to do it the normal way flashing oc1 kernel
(can you give a safe link for 5.0 kernel zip?, also can you be more specific with this step?)

thanks in advance

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2957471
Everything can be found here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dnp77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dnp77 Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 10:49 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
First boot
Hou much time does it take to boot at fist time?
6th April 2015, 10:50 PM |#18  

More
Around 10 min
The Following User Says Thank You to dnp77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dnp77 Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 11:04 PM |#19  

More
Boot animation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnp77

Around 10 min

Does it has a boot animation? i'm stuck in "Samsung Galaxy Note 3" logo. Also I have spent more than 10 minutes. I followed instructions step by step.

Thanks
6th April 2015, 11:06 PM |#20  

More
What was the last thing you did?
6th April 2015, 11:13 PM |#21  

More
The first time I flashed "SM-N900A_N900AUCUEOC1_KERNEL_Recovery-Flashable.zip" and got the same stuck on Galaxy logo. Then I tried with " N900A_OC1_ALL_Other_Stock_Partitions.tar.md5" with the same results.

(I did this after the wipe and rom installation)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)