K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
How can I stop this?it's greyed out.
c7eef8d8ca0a6f92ef3ddf728f37eef2.jpg
923f29c3fce65a92c4b253028a06b0c7.jpg

sapps

Mar 17, 2007
@K-alz,

not greyed out on my phone. So I am going to guess, all the issues you are having must be coming from either a bad download, bad flash or xposed. Give it a shot completely clean, then check all those issues before you install xposed and see if they are cleared up.

so far, I only have 2 issues
1. video recording (fixable with other cameras beside stock)
2. receiving MMS messages from iPhones (they usually come in blank). I have to use a 3rd party texting app to see what they say (but then I lose the floating messages) Really stinks because half of the girls on the team I coach have iPhones so I am using it a lot during volleyball season.

Other than that, the phone is running great. Battery life is more than adequate.

I hope you get this straightened out. :)

ps. the only other issue I can think of is spen not working on the hardware buttons (back and menu). Not that big an issue since I barely use the spen but sometimes I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: K-alz

_PaPaUpA_

Jun 15, 2007
So far so good but.... when I install the xposed module app setting the dpi wont get smaller..... anyone knows why???

Another thing... how I got back to safetrap recovery??.... the opcion is gone....

sapps

Mar 17, 2007
So far so good but.... when I install the xposed module app setting the dpi wont get smaller..... anyone knows why???

Another thing... how I got back to safetrap recovery??.... the opcion is gone....
Odin the nc2 kernel. Enter safestrap. Do what you need. Reboot to download mode and flash your preferred 4.4.4 kernel.

Last edited:

gangpe

Aug 20, 2010
Just an FYI for your battery life question:

with bluetooth and location services off ( and greenify hibernating some apps), I'm getting on average 12+ hrs battery life with 2-3 hrs screen time.

If I keep BT connected to a watch I use for notifications, the battery life decreases to about half the time (BT app is keeping the phone awake during sleep times).

Hope that helps

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
Ok, so those issues have fixed themselves and now the ROM runs pretty nicely. Even though I don't have a sim card in the phone (there is a not working one ) but ROM is slick as hell. Waiting for more updates and more customizations. Ya know, something new to flash since I haven't flashed ROMs for too long.

flint777

Nov 13, 2014
Nice ROM. Xposed framework works but not for everything. There will be some options grayed out. For example, in gravitybox or wanam exposed you won't be able to change the carrier name and some other mods. It would be great if the ROM creater could make this ROM fully compatible with these modules instead of only having a few tweaks added through settings. But overall, one of the best Roms I've tried. Good job. Lean kernel gives excellent battery life on this.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Rom should be installed in stock slot to avoid battery drain and other issues.

Sent from my SM-G900S using Tapatalk

What do you mean by stock slot??

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts