Thanks Meter: 22,611

By hsbadr, Inactive Recognized Developer on 4th May 2015, 08:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from hsbadr: MultiSystem v1.3.1 [May 9, 2015]
14th May 2015, 03:49 PM |#31  
Flag Sheboygan
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I tried installing MultiSystem and went through the instructions but nothing happens when I click install. None of the buttons with the app seem to work. I tried verifying the status a few times and just says its not found . I have retried a couple times and making sure I didn't miss any steps, but nothing is working. Any suggestions? I can take screen shots or if there are log files I can show that. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
15th May 2015, 09:53 PM |#32  
Flag Fresno, Ca
Thanks Meter: 68

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonJ1988

I tried installing MultiSystem and went through the instructions but nothing happens when I click install. None of the buttons with the app seem to work. I tried verifying the status a few times and just says its not found . I have retried a couple times and making sure I didn't miss any steps, but nothing is working. Any suggestions? I can take screen shots or if there are log files I can show that. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

when u click intall then wait for 2-3 mins and hit update configurations. then check status in Terminal MultiSystem status
15th May 2015, 09:59 PM |#33  
Flag Fresno, Ca
Thanks Meter: 68

Donate to Me
More
everything working good so far. thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-15-13-54-46.jpg
Views:	1162
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	3314755   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-15-13-57-40.png
Views:	1172
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	3314756  
21st May 2015, 08:24 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 4,615

Donate to Me
More
I am freaking retarded with this one. I am gonna try again later but it never finds the MultiSystem. I know it's my fault, just annoying lol. Can't wait to get this running.
5th June 2015, 10:43 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Zero3forlife

Attachment 3324864

If you properly formatted the SD card and everything, then reboot about 5 minutes after clicking the install button in MultiSystem. I was getting hung up on doing the busybox update command and MultiSystem was not being found, but after I rebooted the LED turned green and MultiSystem was found. Hopefully this lets me run Viper4Android.
19th September 2015, 07:45 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This tool support aroma installer?

Enviado desde mi LG-E987 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Support lollipop?

Enviado desde mi LG-E987 mediante Tapatalk
3rd December 2015, 08:04 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Any plans to port this to more devices? I have an HTC Rezound that would LOVE this!!!
20th October 2017, 01:20 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Czech
11th December 2017, 04:26 AM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
I am trying to understand the advantages of using this over safestrap, confused cuz this does not offer a virtual recovery replacement like safestrap, Right? OR does it?

After reading the thread it seems like the advantages are as follows, please correct me where I am wrong.

1. Can install multiple roms (kernel matching only for locked bootloaders, like Note 3) on a locked device instead of just 1 like safestrap. For locked bootloaders seeing as there are fewer roms this does not seem like much of an advantage.

2. Supports Android 5 kitkat unlike safestrap which has issues with rom slot sizes. (I believe there are workarounds for safestrap, so not sure if this is really an advantage.)

Disadvantage of multisystem:

3. You must use an Micro SD card and no option to use internal memory like safestrap. Correct?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)