Samsung Insights discussion

Search This thread

Bn0x

Mar 17, 2019
with the issues about the galaxy fold does anyone know if Samsung is considering doing a insight study for it? since so many people seem to be iffy about their purchase & with the pre order emails they sent out saying that if they didn't take action their purchase would be cancel etc.

I'd be highly interested if that were the case

DeathlessOne

May 2, 2011
US
with the issues about the galaxy fold does anyone know if Samsung is considering doing a insight study for it? since so many people seem to be iffy about their purchase & with the pre order emails they sent out saying that if they didn't take action their purchase would be cancel etc.

I'd be highly interested if that were the case

considering the issues, i'd say insights is the only way they'll even sell the device lol. JK.

Bn0x

Mar 17, 2019
So I just received a insight study for the galaxy A50. This is the first time I have gotten one without being referred by someone else. The one I got just asked me if I wanted to participate so I said yeah.

Do you guys know if you get referrals after the initial survey or none at all? maybe you know if the device will be free or half off? I might be getting it for my lil brother or use it as a trap phone lol

DeathlessOne

May 2, 2011
US
So I just received a insight study for the galaxy A50. This is the first time I have gotten one without being referred by someone else. The one I got just asked me if I wanted to participate so I said yeah.

Do you guys know if you get referrals after the initial survey or none at all? maybe you know if the device will be free or half off? I might be getting it for my lil brother or use it as a trap phone lol

Idk if the device will be free/half off since I never knew they were doing this for mid-range phones. But for the referral, you usually get it after you spend some time in the program or maybe a month or so before a new flagship is announced. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Cloud9000

Sep 15, 2017
Idk if the device will be free/half off since I never knew they were doing this for mid-range phones. But for the referral, you usually get it after you spend some time in the program or maybe a month or so before a new flagship is announced. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

You get referrals right before or around the next flagship release.

Last edited:

diggitydogg

What country are you located in?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bn0x

Mar 17, 2019
What country are you located in?
US, WA.
Im currently on s10 study & it's my first time being apart of any insight studies.
Have any of you guys received an email? it might have been a mistake then lol but if it's not I'll have a gym/outdoor activities music player.

I think it asked me like 3 questions but the only one I remember was that if I was interested in participating on the study. so far I haven't received any updates.

I remember sending them an email wondering if they were going to give the galaxy buds as freebies a while back also I asked them if they had any galaxy fold study in mind but i never got a reply to them.

Attachments

• 20190604_000700.jpg
    20190604_000700.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

1Zero3forlife

Jul 10, 2013
I also recieved the survey and what was weird it only asked 4 questions and was done. Every other one was long as hell. Guess I am no longer in the age range or they dont like that I use a better phone the the A5 as the Note 8 is still better minus the camera.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

yarnsrj

Jan 13, 2014
One of my referees got the survey for the A50 as well to complete by Saturday 11:59.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Caliguy

Jan 28, 2015
Has anyone completed the Insight survey invite for the Galaxy A50 and been accepted into the program?
Once the survey is completed, how long before we hear if we got into the program?
I got 2 invites and never heard back so wondering what survey responses they were looking for.............age range, current device etc in order to qualify.

Bn0x

Mar 17, 2019
Has anyone completed the Insight survey invite for the Galaxy A50 and been accepted into the program?
Once the survey is completed, how long before we hear if we got into the program?
I got 2 invites and never heard back so wondering what survey responses they were looking for.............age range, current device etc in order to qualify.
I assume it might work the same as the other ones so like 1-2 weeks after the survey was completed. it also seems like people are receiving surveys at different batch so could be a bit longer

Reactions: Caliguy

Bn0x

Mar 17, 2019
Just received a follow up email with the network options of verizon/sprint. It's suppose to launch on June 13 on Verizon network & then roll out to other networks over the summer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update 9/30/14:
    Samsung Insights emailed me today. They are now limiting members to 2 referrals. I've already sent out way more than that. So, until I hear otherwise from S. I. I will not be giving out any more referrals. Sorry! Good luck to everyone.

Anyone still needing a referral:

- PM me
    - Ask for a referral to Samsung Insights
    - Provide me your email address

I will reply before I go to bed this morning or when I wake up this evening.

Sent to the following: @monkor @Obartuckc @Ramsey @cwhisenhunt @Woogie360 @Ryanmp @Cojam1 @440bro @TTLayland @chamelio @Walter.White @stayley @Delakit @rattarico @davidw8818 @rxv73 @mike.crew @thatpimp007 @ca121213 @b3asty @xfaega @rYz11 @aguadilla50 @Downtownjb @Flounder3883 @drakenjin @nadwa @yogi217 @rsfinsrq @RiPpeR_dUdE @Waynehead69 @Lorenzo04 @nemofbaby2010 @SassyOne @rlmjr1980 @tylercarter
    Here we can keep the ROM threads clear of all the Samsung Insights talk.

Samsung Insights is an application/program that Samsung is using to track how their devices are being used by everyday people in their every day lives.

It is by invite only.

If you are invited and get your device, you are now a potential reference for someone that has attempted to get into the program.

If you have sent Samsung an email and gotten a response asking for a referral name, you come here to this thread and ask for someone that has already been in the program for their name. They will PM you their name. That is all you need.

Please do not put your emails here. We are not sending out referral links or survey links for the insights program.

Edit: I am no longer able to give my name for referrals. Please do not PM me asking for one.
    Im trying to get some insider info on this whole thing , is the insights people really gonna stick to their guns with the 50 % off thing or will they just change it to a free and only did that to weed out the 1,000s of emails they get from people trying to get into the program or is this just for this phone with the 50% and they go back to a free phone with the s10. I also believe that the trade in with the 50% off code may work they just dont want us doing it because why would they specify on that in the email and i saw that someone mentioned they want the receipt emailed to them since they started doing this where you order the phone on Sammys page i never had to email them anything after i used my code so i dont know where thats coming from. Some of you guys might remember and i try and get us as much info as i can anything i get i post right on here so no need to send 15 private messages.
    No one knows for sure until they receive the email, please just be patient. Not to be rude, but you keep asking the same questions. If it was meant to be, it will be! I am in the same boat as you, the wife received a nice new shiny S8 last month, I am hoping to get that coveted note 8 email myself! Good luck!

I already stated the same thing i will give info from my dude when i get it but i refuse to keep answering the same questions over and over again.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Happy Sunday everyone! I contacted Samsung guys (Not Insights) and they replied that they have too many orders for the Note 8. They will be shipping it by Monday according to the rep. Can't wait to get my hands on it. <3?
    Yes thats what i was told shippingwould be monday or Tuesday and phones in hand by Friday. Man i wish every one would read all the posts
    I've sent out several referrals sent I first posted. Going to bed now. Will respond to any I get tonight.

I see a few posts asking for referrals but I haven't gotten a PM from you yet.

Update: Out of referrals !!!!!!!

Sent to the following: @monkor @Obartuckc @Ramsey @cwhisenhunt @Woogie360 @Ryanmp @Cojam1 @440bro @TTLayland @chamelio @Walter.White @stayley @Delakit @rattarico @davidw8818 @rxv73 @mike.crew @thatpimp007 @ca121213 @b3asty @xfaega @rYz11 @aguadilla50 @Downtownjb @Flounder3883 @drakenjin @nadwa @yogi217 @rsfinsrq @RiPpeR_dUdE @Waynehead69 @Lorenzo04