FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WIP] NORMA V12 N900A ATT Version

494 posts
Thanks Meter: 236
 
By BLK♤Ninja, Account currently disabled on 31st August 2015, 04:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
New International N900A ATT Versions Online

-Based on S6 edge official rom G9250ZCU1AOD3 and Base rom from Darklord S6 v2.0 by @darkera13
-All s6 apps/features
-N900A ATT version
-Multilanguage
-Stable, Fast and smooth


Changelog:


-Note 5 icon themes updated with the latest
-Updated Note5 wallpaper
-Email Note5
-Note5 Calculator
-Launcher icon Note5
-Note5 Smart Manager
-Updated with the latest 5.1.1 browser
-Note5 increase the lock screen embodiment Weather
-A8 starter default boot no secondary menu
-Easing restrictions official kernel
-Boot A8 sound
-Repair the power saving mode to obtain the problem of slow
-Note5 ringtones
-Optimization startup fever



changelog:

-Flipboard translated
-Weather translated
-Samsung Keyboard translated with secondary symbols
-Browser translated
-Google account added in first configuration
-5Menu translated
-UPSM translated
-Framework set to Google GPS
-SystemUI translated
-Norma settings translated
-SVoice translated
-Handwriting Recognition in S-Note fixed
-Samsung Cloud added
-Xposed separate ZIP(Pin lock password WORK without Xposed)
-Dialer ID fix
-Added Arter kernel N9005 in Aroma
-Boot animation changed
-Boot Animations here, made by @pas2001, Thank him

-Themes


THANKS to:
@Chainfire for Super SU 2.4.9

@carl1961

@mannyp01


BEFORE CONTINUING EITHER HAVE ODIN READY
OR
INSTALL NC2FLASHER FROM HERE
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2989141
IT WILL SAVE YOU A WORLD OF HEADACHES

NEW ROM PHRONESIS
N900A VERSION: SUPER FAST
https://mega.nz/#!bYZSlJga!F7PojOOuF...WQnUZeDwN4fZek
ROM ORIGIN
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3196069

SCREENSHOT OF PHRONESIS










Links Updated

AURORA S6 N900A (Flash rom, flash patch and oc1 kernel)
https://mega.nz/#!aExWmD5B!_RlzhQeyn...63oj0FrWT9ik_8

Aurora s6 Patch
https://mega.nz/#!KNRCFKBI!PuRUDHp0t...SgIDFb5cidfaNo

Aurora Screenshots









Xposed for s6 (optional)
https://mega.nz/#!XYQUWbiZ!jjLQBG2H2...vytFjYlMlCz6oY




NORMA V13 N900A
https://mega.nz/#!7IACFZYT!vzjjW_xZR...Fw6iakid0Cu-ZU

Norma v12:
https://mega.nz/#!2VRQHIAL!OO8-pfphY...gfkcvqMo7CEPXY
Updated fixed by @carl1961

Then flash oc1 kernel and REBOOT:
https://mega.nz/#!zVZihA5S!3UTZvnF2D...nUmHbmMcYEGLn8


BOOT


Flash these:
VIA NC2FLASHER


Stock Email fix: needed
https://mega.nz/#!WZQ3kbRL!eduTOR7iY...vdH3su7g5-MaOY

OPTIONAL ADDONS:
BELOW

Alliance controls APK flash: optional
https://mega.nz/#!HIIW2IKK!hrG5Ypaij...f1id9-1B6p4XMY

NOTE 5 SPEN FULLY WORKING
BY @carl1961
Norma_ver_12_Note5pen.zip
https://mega.nz/#!uN0nEJYR!VloB0Onw3...vLTmmOBWlR6m_8
MUST SET SPEN DETACHMENT TO NONE IN SETTINGS


S6 cam: optional
https://mega.nz/#!PAR2Xbia!FpR29wv5v...D24yjm_7zscUoc

REBOOT

WORKS GREAT SEE SCREENSHOTS


Screenshots:













WICKED BLUE THEME
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3129822



WICKED REDEMPTION RED THEME
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3139740




Sent from my SM-G9250 using Tapatalk
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BLK♤Ninja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BLK♤Ninja Ad-Free
 
 
31st August 2015, 02:45 PM |#2  
carl1961's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw
Thanks Meter: 6,218
 
More
@BLK♤Ninja, great job getting your version of S6 mix,
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carl1961 Ad-Free
1st September 2015, 02:04 AM |#3  
Willls's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
@BLK♤Ninja Wow! Great work friend, I could say that the battery goes? And that brings bugs?
The Following User Says Thank You to Willls For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Willls Ad-Free
1st September 2015, 10:28 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
@blkNinja this is one of the best s6 ports for our phone. You did a great job!

Sent from my SM-G9250 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mannyp01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mannyp01 Ad-Free
2nd September 2015, 11:14 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question
Hello,

Thanks for the non-aroma versions of both norma and darklord.
I will try this Norma v12 rom or Darklord v3.0 but before i have some questions;
Firstly, Does Stage fright security risk fixed Norma v12 and Darklord v3.0?

I will follow these steps for Darklord v3.0;

1.Downgrade to NC2 then root and installing safestrap.
2.Advanced wipe dalvik, cache, system, internal storage etc. all of them except micro sd.
3.Install rom zip file from sd card.
(I did not find any extra steps for this rom?)

I will follow these steps for Norma v12;
1.Downgrade to NC2 then root and installing safestrap.
2.Advanced wipe dalvik, cache, system, internal storage etc. all of them except micro sd.
3.Install rom zip file from sd card.
4.Flash "Here is updated supersu"
5.Flash "Here is s6 camera"
6.Flash "Alliance controls APK flash"
7.Flash "Stock Email fix"
8.Then flash oc1 kernel and boot

Everythings ok?

And which rom do you recommend for daily use?


Thanks for help!
2nd September 2015, 12:42 PM |#6  
InfiniteNomad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,370
 
More
I took this for a spin yesterday, and was quite impressed. Stellar effort on your part dev. For a beta release this was very good, however in the name of development here are a couple items that I experienced: lag during music being played on BT headphones and something was chewing on the battery pretty good. Hindsight, shoulda sent a logcat. I look forward to seeing future releases.
2nd September 2015, 02:29 PM |#7  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin86

Hello,

Thanks for the non-aroma versions of both norma and darklord.
I will try this Norma v12 rom or Darklord v3.0 but before i have some questions;
Firstly, Does Stage fright security risk fixed Norma v12 and Darklord v3.0?

I will follow these steps for Darklord v3.0;

1.Downgrade to NC2 then root and installing safestrap.
2.Advanced wipe dalvik, cache, system, internal storage etc. all of them except micro sd.
3.Install rom zip file from sd card.
(I did not find any extra steps for this rom?)

I will follow these steps for Norma v12;
1.Downgrade to NC2 then root and installing safestrap.
2.Advanced wipe dalvik, cache, system, internal storage etc. all of them except micro sd.
3.Install rom zip file from sd card.
4.Flash "Here is updated supersu"
5.Flash "Here is s6 camera"
6.Flash "Alliance controls APK flash"
7.Flash "Stock Email fix"
8.Then flash oc1 kernel and boot

Everythings ok?

And which rom do you recommend for daily use?


Thanks for help!

Flash alliance controls after first boot
So flash rom and supersu then reboot

Then go back into safestrap using Odin nc2 kernel or nc2flasher apk which I use and flash cam, email fix and alliance if you choose



Sent from my SM-G9250 using Tapatalk
2nd September 2015, 02:35 PM |#8  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteNomad

I took this for a spin yesterday, and was quite impressed. Stellar effort on your part dev. For a beta release this was very good, however in the name of development here are a couple items that I experienced: lag during music being played on BT headphones and something was chewing on the battery pretty good. Hindsight, shoulda sent a logcat. I look forward to seeing future releases.

For me Battery is about the same running these s6 ports. This is Norma v12 all I did was swap meta file provided by @mannyp01 got it to boot then added cam and alliance controls by choice.

Aside from alliance rom, rom development for n900a has stopped completely so with the help of others we can still play in the custom rom field somewhat so nothing is going to be perfect running a custom port but good enough for me. Remember we don't actually have s6 edge devices so I expect things to be off or lag of some sort but after testing a few s6 ports this combination for my personal taste is awesome


I'm not a dev I just tinker lol
Sent from my SM-G9250 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BLK♤Ninja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BLK♤Ninja Ad-Free
2nd September 2015, 03:37 PM |#9  
nuvision's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK♤Ninja

Flash alliance controls after first boot
So flash rom and supersu then reboot

Then go back into safestrap using Odin nc2 kernel or nc2flasher apk which I use and flash cam, email fix and alliance if you choose



Sent from my SM-G9250 using Tapatalk

Do I install the OC1 kernel after installing cam, email fix and alliance?
2nd September 2015, 04:35 PM |#10  
Willls's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuvision

Do I install the OC1 kernel after installing cam, email fix and alliance?

You can install the NC2 Safestrap flasher and then, once this is done will restart in safestrap and that is where proceed to flash and finally the kernel OC1 flashes.

Or so I'm not sure but I think this can flash with FlashFire

NC2 Flasher: AQUI
2nd September 2015, 04:52 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
To clarify, from Safestrap 3.75:

1. Install ROM (okay if it fails)
2. Install supersu
3. Install OC1 kernel

4. Reboot to Safestrap Recovery

5. Install camera
6. Install Alliance APK
7. Install email fix

8. Reboot to system
The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker993 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skywalker993 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes