[KERNEL][N7507]Deadlock bug fix

Search This thread

Jimboy085

Dec 9, 2012
Imus City
www.facebook.com
Tried installing SlimLP, BlissROM, and NobleROM, everything's great but on all the ROMs I have tested, there exist one similar problem: SIM is not detected or phone says No Service BUT the phone is able to receive messages and incoming calls.

Any N7507 users out there to help me out please? Suggest me a working custom ROM even with Android 4.4+ up for N7507 variant please. :(:(:) Thankie :D:D. I badly need it, promise. :(

I'm still waiting for the instructions of TS on how to flash N7505 modem to N7507.

argraur

Recognized Developer
Tried installing SlimLP, BlissROM, and NobleROM, everything's great but on all the ROMs I have tested, there exist one similar problem: SIM is not detected or phone says No Service BUT the phone is able to receive messages and incoming calls.

Any N7507 users out there to help me out please? Suggest me a working custom ROM even with Android 4.4+ up for N7507 variant please. :(:(:) Thankie :D:D. I badly need it, promise. :(

I'm still waiting for the instructions of TS on how to flash N7505 modem to N7507.
I wrote to you in PM, instructions!

Reactions: Jimboy085

pessoa.lee

May 6, 2011
taipei
My N7507 had the same problem of undetected SIM card.
After Flashing Bliss ROM, My phone and SMS works but SIM is not detected.
I have tried the other Boot Images for several times, still in vain.
Long for Solution, Thanks !

tudugama

Feb 13, 2017

Jimboy085

Dec 9, 2012
Imus City
www.facebook.com
Reactions: umairaziz1

@skonagama

Aug 12, 2017
Sim not working

Can you pm me the instructions cause I installed bliss rom and the sim is not identified

eugene0922

Mar 4, 2017
n7507 LCD

Hi
I install n7505 firmware on n7507....
It booted, after LCD shutdown...,the device crash....
Does this kernel fix the problem???

BR

Kian21345

Feb 23, 2018

Same problemmmm:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SM-N7507 Deadlock Bug Fix for Lollipop 5.1.1 based
    ONLY FOR N7507!!!

Dear SM-N7507 users, Welcome! In this thread you can find Deadlock fix for CM and Bliss (Stock and Noble ROM will be added soon as possible)

Downloads:
    Boot Image for CM/RR/PAC/CarbonROM: AFH
    Full ROM for Bliss: AFH
    Boot Image for Stock N7505: View attachment boot-stock.img
    Boot Image for Noble ROM: View attachment boot.img Updated: now SIM is works!
    AOSP Boot Image for SlimLP: AFH

Source: GitHub

XDA:DevDB Information
    Deadlock bug fix, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Contributors
    argraur
    Kernel Special Features: N7505 based kernel, with some N7507 kernel files for fix Deadlock bug :V

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-08-25

Created 2016-08-25
    Last Updated 2016-08-25
    argraur plz edit boot noblerom
    Oh sorry wait 5mins
    UPD: Added!

I wrote to you in PM, instructions!
    Hi, Could you send to me also? Thanks !! :):)

ohh thanks for quoting me, I had an email. :)

DONE. :)

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Hi appreciate if you could advice me the same. No sim detected

Please change your settings for receiving private messages from other members. I can't PM you the instructions.