CyanogenMod N7505

Search This thread

najeeebin

Mar 24, 2015
Guys,

As informed earlier I have a working recovery using Note 2 N7105 as a base. now I'm having issues with getting proprietary blobs which is the next step. I m following the guide from cyanogenmod wiki.

Edited the extract-files.sh but when I run it - get error "files not found" it seems that the file "proprietary-files.txt" is missing and it seems to be device specific containing list of blobs required. May be a senior member with cyanogenmod build experience can help.
once I get over this the next step would be to create "setup-makefiles.sh" and "boardconfigvendor.mk" files and that's it we would be ready for the first build.

opinilla

Oct 29, 2015
Nice to hear you are working on this. Many of us are hoping you succeed in your quest.

Keep up the good job!
Guys,

As informed earlier I have a working recovery using Note 2 N7105 as a base. now I'm having issues with getting proprietary blobs which is the next step. I m following the guide from cyanogenmod wiki.

Edited the extract-files.sh but when I run it - get error "files not found" it seems that the file "proprietary-files.txt" is missing and it seems to be device specific containing list of blobs required. May be a senior member with cyanogenmod build experience can help.
once I get over this the next step would be to create "setup-makefiles.sh" and "boardconfigvendor.mk" files and that's it we would be ready for the first build.

Reactions: Pavel Ilyine

Renaf2

Guys,

Test with note 3 exynos 5420 processor similar to exynos 5260 i think it's better than note 2 ....

It's very stupid sources is available on samsung open source web site and there is no Developer for build cyanogenmod on sm-n7505 hlltexx device exynos 5260 processor (arm v7-a-neon)

sorry for my bad english ....

blitzmerker120

May 8, 2015
Pls make a little bit faster..we all want the cm for he n7505 an it would be soooooo nice if you can do this awesome ****! ?

Renaf2

If you want it faster help him or don't post. That is not helping.
Same as ask for ETA.

I managed to extract the .mk files from boot.img but i have several errors when i entry this line $ make -j4 otatools

I did not say my last word ; I continue my research for my personal experience

sry for my bad english i'm Cancalais In Bretagne :)

Last edited:

Renaf2

If you want it faster help him or don't post. That is not helping.
Same as ask for ETA.

i progress in my first work for build CM11 on SM-N7505

i generate a zip file my first work on ubuntu for unofficial cyanogenmod but very bad zip file :( Soft Brick my device directly and uninstall TWRP !!!!!!

AFTER A LONG TIME A VERY LONG TIME ................ ONE WEEK at read some info , some github , some errors solved , some command line for ubuntu .... i have break my brain ^^^^^^ XD

But

i have resolv some error in my directories with other source S5 klte or hl3g and ha3g

i have recreate my directories based on klte-common github and i think it's ok BUT BUT BUT ;)

but i have error with /drivers /gup/ exynos5260gup / HeapIon.o doesn't exist in samsung open source files i have just ion.h i don't what is the fu...ing problem i have search on google i have one answer but i don't how integrate that in my directories and what about that compatibility with exynos 5260 armv7a mali t624 ........ I want to generate a completly booting not 100 % fonctionnal just boot on the device and navigate in cyanogenmod environnement

please help me

i can send my work it's not a problem for me i 'm just a lover of technologies ;) not a developper ;)
but my work is not proper than developpers for sure ... XD

in advance thanks

Last edited:

Renaf2

The first build was done yesterday !!!

I have just sync source tree and make the device spécifications. Now I have to add Samsung lib to have a bootable build I will do it this evening.

If the system boot I will send à video and the build for testing

i have make a good files for build cyanogenmod 11 for SM-N7505 but i have a last problem with last version of .repo because he is corrupted

i have break my ubuntu because i'm hungry it's 4 week i work on it ..... :) and i go to reinstall ubuntu properly ;)

if you want files for build cyanogenmod i can send my work you'll just download the kernel source on samsung open source project

for SM-N750 if you want build cyanogenmod you can take my work and just replace kernel bin file in device/ samsung /(hlltexx for 4g version) hl3g for 3g version by the file in hl3g github cyanogenmod

when i reinstall ubuntu and resolv .repo corrupt file with patch i go retrail to build cyanogenmod 11 ;) for sure I do not give up right away because I am close to the goal

sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

imonraj.

Aug 7, 2014
Is there any chance that cm rom will come for this device?Pls reply me as i am confused to change my note3neo just only for fom update.

Wilson Moses

Mar 1, 2015
Dude can you create Cyanogenmod for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 A lot of note

Hello,

I want to build cyanogen for N7505 and I have begin the port based to the N900 (Galaxy Note 3 Exynos).

Do you think it's a good base ?

It will be my first port so if someone have any recommendations I'm taking them

So I have sync the Cyanogen source and a I have modify some file to start building. I will post my first results soon and if someone want to help me you are welcome.

Dude can you create Cyanogenmod for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750

A lot of note 3 neo users are eagerly waiting for CM

karantamboli

Feb 18, 2016
Navi Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Hello,

I want to build cyanogen for N7505 and I have begin the port based to the N900 (Galaxy Note 3 Exynos).

So I have sync the Cyanogen source and a I have modify some file to start building. I will post my first results soon and if someone want to help me you are welcome.

yaa!! try to devlop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

The first build was done yesterday !!!

I have just sync source tree and make the device spécifications. Now I have to add Samsung lib to have a bootable build I will do it this evening.

If the system boot I will send à video and the build for testing

i have make a good files for build cyanogenmod 11 for SM-N7505 but i have a last problem with last version of .repo because he is corrupted

i have break my ubuntu because i'm hungry it's 4 week i work on it ..... :) and i go to reinstall ubuntu properly ;)

if you want files for build cyanogenmod i can send my work you'll just download the kernel source on samsung open source project

for SM-N750 if you want build cyanogenmod you can take my work and just replace kernel bin file in device/ samsung /(hlltexx for 4g version) hl3g for 3g version by the file in hl3g github cyanogenmod

when i reinstall ubuntu and resolv .repo corrupt file with patch i go retrail to build cyanogenmod 11 ;) for sure I do not give up right away because I am close to the goal

sorry for my bad english
    Hello i don t think it is cause by kernel the reboot occur when i flash the package during the flash so i think it is a script error . Maybe an fstab problem or somethings else I will try to correct this after my job.
    Well guys its better to start or try than to post , i may look into this device once i m free but no ETA's , i may need testers to test the CM12 when i start it but not now bit busy these days :)