FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [N900PVPUEOC5] [100% Stock, Pre-Rooted, Busybox, Deodexed, No KNOX] [6/11/2015]

2,017 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,745

By tx_dbs_tx, Senior Member on 11th June 2015, 10:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from tx_dbs_tx: It's finally here! Stock rooted deodexed ROM for the Sprint Galaxy Note 3!
15th June 2015, 06:11 PM |#101  
Flag San Antonio, Texas
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerandgina

Go to the play store and download twrp manager. After install open app and hit reboot option, and it will ask if you want to install sd card fix. Hit yes and on the next screen scroll down to flash the fix and reboot.

Thanks for the help. Followed the directions to the letter but I'm still getting failures when I try to move something from the phone to the extsd card. Grr. Twrp manager says the patch worked buy so no go. Anyone else?
15th June 2015, 08:07 PM |#102  
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 2,094

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabunimwil

Thanks for the help. Followed the directions to the letter but I'm still getting failures when I try to move something from the phone to the extsd card. Grr. Twrp manager says the patch worked buy so no go. Anyone else?

I use folder mount. In play store. If that doesn't work. Do a full wipe start over.

Sent from my 0x1 Note 3...... I love tep
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kaos420 Ad-Free
15th June 2015, 09:31 PM |#103  
Flag Englewood, FL
Thanks Meter: 975

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasTraDooMis

OK i need help with an issue:
I tried to install some different font using "font installer", rebooted and the font didnt stick. But now i can not go into the phones "settings" , it forcloses/stops working. i tried fixing permissions with rom manager but that didnt work. What else can i try ?

First thing I would try is figure out what "font installer" actually installed and remove it.
If not I would dirty flash the rom
If that doesn't fix the issue you may need to clean install the rom.

When you get it fixed and still want fonts get the apk from this thread. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752379. Just push the apk to system/app/Samsung sans and set permissions and you'll have 300+ fonts.
The Following User Says Thank You to GavinMazey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GavinMazey Ad-Free
16th June 2015, 01:53 AM |#104  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Welp, looks like i bricked me phone
I was gonna go back to my old rom, wiped cache and did fact wipe x3, flashed my backup and it started but at start screen it said gapps stopped or something, so i flashed in this zip "gapps-kk-20140606-signed.zip" and that got it going at least where to all the apps were loading and soon as it was done it came back with the same gapps has stopped message. Soooo i said heck with it and decided to start over from scratch and fired up odin after wiping and installed the stock N900PVPUEOC5_N900PSPTEOC5_N900PVPUEOC5_HOME.tar and its been stuck on the yellow sprint screen O death for 20 min ! What to do now ?
Lol, but not lol.
16th June 2015, 02:08 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
If you can still boot to odin mode, it's not bricked. Reflash Tar, maybe it didn't take.

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app
16th June 2015, 02:13 AM |#106  
Hello everybody. I just wanted to stop in and say that I'm glad you all are enjoying the rom. I hope it serves you all well.

I will make a flashable zip to fix the sdcard write issue. But by default Lollipop has tighter security that restricts write permissions to prevent rogue apps from wreaking havoc on your phone. So by changing/disabling the permissions requirements you are putting your phone at risk. I know it's very annoying but I just wanted to put that out there so you know. I'll post a flashable zip in another mods thread.

Another thing... I'm not a kernel developer but I do have a friend who I have asked to build a custom kernel for you guys. They're an awesome kernel team and I use their kernels in my roms. No promises but if they come through and deliver a kernel for you guys then you will all be in for a treat. I'll let you know if this actually happens. This will solve the permissive mode issue with the stock kernel and V4A will work correctly.

I read several post back and saw where a couple of people mentioned that Xposed talk was getting to be the primary discussion in this ROM thread and they had asked a valid question. When i made the OP I asked for no "mod requests" for this specific rom but that did not mean that people can't talk about mods etc in this thread. Just don't ask me to change anything in this stock rom... that's all i meant. I personally thing somebody who has a lot of experience with Xposed should create a new thread in the general section specifically for Xposed discussion. This would be far more useful and will keep those discussions all in one place for other to find the help they need. This is what I recommend because troubleshooting issues with something like Xposed really needs it's own thread in order to better serve those people who need help etc with running Xposed.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tx_dbs_tx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tx_dbs_tx Ad-Free
16th June 2015, 02:21 AM |#107  
Flag Denver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhalbower

If you can still boot to odin mode, it's not bricked. Reflash Tar, maybe it didn't take.

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app

Ok, thanks. Im letting it charge back up right now. IN odin it rebooted and a couple min later it passed, it was just stuck at yellow screen for a good 20 min. will re wipe and try again

** how long is it supposed to be at the yellow screen before it boots up ? Just waited another 20 min and nada. I powered down and into recovery which my philz recovery is now replaced with the stock recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to NasTraDooMis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NasTraDooMis Ad-Free
16th June 2015, 03:30 AM |#108  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 254

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok, thanks. Im letting it charge back up right now. IN odin it rebooted and a couple min later it passed, it was just stuck at yellow screen for a good 20 min. will re wipe and try again

** how long is it supposed to be at the yellow screen before it boots up ? Just waited another 20 min and nada. I powered down and into recovery which my philz recovery is now replaced with the stock recovery.

Boot to download mode after you pull the battery.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
16th June 2015, 03:47 AM |#109  
Inactive Recognized Themer
Flag Orange city
Thanks Meter: 4,874

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

After you odin the stock tar boot into factory recovery and do a factory reset
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaz187 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chaz187 Ad-Free
16th June 2015, 03:49 AM |#110  
Flag Huber Heights, OH
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinMazey

First thing I would try is figure out what "font installer" actually installed and remove it.
If not I would dirty flash the rom
If that doesn't fix the issue you may need to clean install the rom.

When you get it fixed and still want fonts get the apk from this thread. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752379. Just push the apk to system/app/Samsung sans and set permissions and you'll have 300+ fonts.

I justed used rom toolbox and it worked without a problem.
16th June 2015, 04:29 AM |#111  
Flag Denver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlechner

Boot to download mode after you pull the battery.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

Ok thanks guys, i odin flashed in twrp and i tried to flash in a couple nk4 roms and they would fail install, went back into odin and re-flashed this rom and it worked and im on the oc5 baseband ,softwares, and build Lol, i guess it all worked out, except i have to re set everything up, Again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)