EPH5 ODIN FILE

ODIN FILES to get back to DOI2
ODIN 3
CSC_ATT_N910AATT2DOI2
CP_N910AUCU2DOI2
BL_N910AUCU2DOI2
AP_N910AUCU2DOI2

Installation :
Download files you need form links above.
Backup your phone data, all data will be erase.
Put all desire files on SD-CARD
Restart phone in recovery mode '"Volume UP + Home button+ Power"
Choose from menu load update from sd-card
Choose desire file and update.
Follow direction for all files you need to update to.
You don't need to reboot all the way true for everty update. When phone restart just hold Volume UP plus Home button. This will get you back to recovery.
The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to norbarb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift norbarb Ad-Free

28th June 2016, 05:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Great job, man! @norbarb
The Following User Says Thank You to PolarX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PolarX Ad-Free
28th June 2016, 05:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I am still with 4.4.4. Do I need upgrade to 5.1.1 first?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Note4.jpg
Views:	5980
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	3797119  
The Following User Says Thank You to PolarX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PolarX Ad-Free
28th June 2016, 05:39 PM |#4  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
noob here, if i install this, can i still get future updates such as security patches? or future versions of marshmallow?
28th June 2016, 05:41 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I am still on DOI2...
DOI6 files need to be installed first, right?
28th June 2016, 05:52 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
I used this procedure to update my Note 5 (insurance claim recently replaced my Note 4) so if you have any questions, I may be able to help. It looks like in order to use this file you'd have to be on firmware ending in 6.
Keep in mind, on the Note 5 there were a couple different updates posted on the server, so this one y'all found may not be the final update.
Also, if you use this via adb, it will wipe everything on the phone.
28th June 2016, 05:59 PM |#7  
Flag California

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack man

I used this procedure to update my Note 5 (insurance claim recently replaced my Note 4) so if you have any questions, I may be able to help. It looks like in order to use this file you'd have to be on firmware ending in 6.
Keep in mind, on the Note 5 there were a couple different updates posted on the server, so this one y'all found may not be the final update.

so, if i install this, will i still be able to get the final version in the future?
28th June 2016, 06:07 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJanitor88

so, if i install this, will i still be able to get the final version in the future?

There needs to be a way to flash back to an official release. I haven't read through the Note 4 threads to see if there is. If there isn't a way to flash back, I wouldn't install this because if this turns out to be not the final OTA, you wouldn't be able to get the latest or future OTAs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jack man Ad-Free
28th June 2016, 06:09 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Far, Far away in Galaxy
Thanks Meter: 1,099

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for help.
I think you can put this update on SD card and if you adb from SD card will not wipe your phone. On note 5 we did not have this option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norbarb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift norbarb Ad-Free
28th June 2016, 06:12 PM |#10  
Flag California

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

There needs to be a way to flash back to an official release. I haven't read through the Note 4 threads to see if there is. If there isn't a way to flash back, I wouldn't install this because if this turns out to be not the final OTA, you wouldn't be able to get the latest or future OTAs.

Thank you, i'll wait then
28th June 2016, 06:12 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Far, Far away in Galaxy
Thanks Meter: 1,099

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJanitor88

If this is not finale MM version you need to flash back to version you on now. There was no problem flashing back at all on Note 5, so I don't think there will be with Note 4.

For all others I will look for previous updates so you can update up to last official release.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to norbarb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift norbarb Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
marshmellow, mm note 4

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)