Network lock menu from service mode?

Search This thread

eyesofice

Mar 31, 2011
ROC
Does anyone know how to get to the network lock from the service more for a sm910a?
i bought a unlock code from the celluar unlock.net..failed...didnt get any PUK error so all good there
ive tried numerious ways of entering the defreeze code and call that still failed... now they want me to do a factory reset and i dont want to do that just yet...

Ive done the non att sim trick...ive done

The following code brought up the network unlock prompt #7465625*638*# tells me unlock cone is sucessful

im trying to get to the network lock function through the service menu. Ive tried :
· Dial *#197328640#
· Press the Menu > Back > Menu
· Open the Key input and enter 1, then press OK
· Press Menu > Back
· Press UMTS > Debug Screen > Phone Control > Network Lock
· Press Options > Perso SHA256 OFF
· Press Menu > Back
· Press COMMON > NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ
· Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now SIM unlocked

None of that above gets me there:

This takes me to the debug screen but from there I cant get to the network lock:
Do the same for *#197328640#. That will open the Debug Screen.
service mode *#27663368378#
*#6328378#

One thing I havent tried is because the phone is ATT but I have it on a Straight Talk SIM for the BYOP is to go into the APN settings and switch it from the Straight talk APN settings to the ATT Nextgenphone option and then prompt to do the sim there... NEVERMIND DID THAT AND IT FAILED
Any ideas guys??
Ive read place online to unlock it via usb cable but it says it wipes the data so im wondering how that works
might have to see if there is any option for KIES.....
.....no wonder why people already buy them unlocked...

Last edited: