[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Nougat] AICP for trltetmo - Note 4

Search This thread

panxpany

May 7, 2014
Dallas
screen goes blank during phone call

Hi. As with all Nougat roms on my phone, whenever I am in the phone call, the screen goes blank and there is nothing I can do to turn it back on. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
Hi. As with all Nougat roms on my phone, whenever I am in the phone call, the screen goes blank and there is nothing I can do to turn it back on. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!
It's been a while since I ran this Rom - But check in Phone Settings (Dialer - 3 dot menu) I can't remember if there's a Proximity Sensor option.. But if there is - Check it or uncheck it (opposite of what you currently have) ?

Sent from my SM-G955W ??

Robert4321

Oct 24, 2015
Hello good people, I have a SM-910T and I have just installed aicp_trltetmo_n-12.1-UNOFFICIAL-20170411 using the complete wipe procedure,I flashed the Bootloader and modem using Odin because I was in stock MM Samsung t-mo ROM, now, i knew the fist boot would take from 10 min to 15 min but i was impressed because it only took 2 minutes the first boot!, then i started to see whats inside the box. the fist thing i tested was wifi, working great. the second thing i tested was the camera. tooked a picture and recorded a video ok. the next thing i tested was battery usage while the phones is idle: i was at 85% when i started the tests. so,its 11:00 am, at 85%, i let wifi ON, all stock. its now 12:30pm and battery is at 80%, i turned off sync and background data. its now 2:40pm and battery is at 75%, I turned Wifi Off. its now 3:40 and battery is still at 75%. So, i can infer that the Andoid OS itself its not using battery. I had theese isues on stock samsung rom that if i let wifi on it would drain my battery in a couple of hours just on stand by. so i thought that maybe I would fix that if I moved to another ROM, guess its some hardware fault on my phone.

I can confirm that encryption is NOT working, it enters in boot loop, 3G is working, i tried to use Next Launcher and its very buggy. i tried to download some apps with Aptoide and it said that the pakage was corrupt every time i downloaded a .pkg file. not sure what is the root cause.

Big thanks to the Devs.

Last edited:

vad12

Jun 15, 2015
Hi, thanks for the great ROM. This is definitely letting my T-Mobile Note 4 last a bit longer. One issue I did find is something I'm not quite sure whether it has to do with the ROM or with my phone itself, but it appears that my gyroscope works perfectly fine at everything, including diagnostic apps, but when I run a Cardboard VR app, my image never moves. After trying a few times and doing a couple a reboots, it looks like the Cardboard app could tell where I am facing the moment some picture starts displaying on the screen, but the picture never moves from that direction until I quit an restart the app. The two apps I tried so far are Cardboard and VR Fantasy.

These same apps work fine on my older Galaxy S4, that uses CM13, and my movement gets tracked, but the screen is much smaller, it is slower, and it has quite a few cracks on it.

tze1000

Dec 31, 2016
Why is there audible static when I play my podcasts?

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Also, how come I can't change to power saver mode? It says "This performance profile is currently unavailable".

V'Pier

Dec 2, 2007
Sydney
How exactly to do set up the phone to acknowledge that you have a ZeroLemon 10,000mah battery?

I read through the topics, seems a bit vague in regards to a kernel. So where do I tell the phone it has a ZL battery?

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
How exactly to do set up the phone to acknowledge that you have a ZeroLemon 10,000mah battery?

I read through the topics, seems a bit vague in regards to a kernel. So where do I tell the phone it has a ZL battery?

You can't - It would have to be built into the Rom / kernel and the Dev no longer has the device AFAIK ?

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

V'Pier

Dec 2, 2007
Sydney
It was mentioned that there was zerolemon support, but I don't know if it was something that had to be done during flashing, or if it was buried deeply in a menu somewhere.

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
It was mentioned that there was zerolemon support, but I don't know if it was something that had to be done during flashing, or if it was buried deeply in a menu somewhere.
Start reading at the post below - If theBr0ken didn't get a chance to add ZeroLemon support back then - then it's never going to happen..
And it wouldn't be something that you do during Flashing or in the Settings - it's either supported by the kernel or it's not - You could try and search for a compatible kernel... but development on the Note 4 is pretty much done

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=70446470

Sent from my SM-G965W ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on the Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, AICP was always AOKP based. Unfortunately when AOKP stopped their development AICP changed their base to CM and now LineageOS when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or LineageOS team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't LineageOS supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • LineageOS team
    • maxwen
    • Thoemy
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • teemodk
    • audahadi
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png

• @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

Donations are never expected but they help keep me motivated and the wife and kids happy :D

3U7XWsV.png

Latest Beta Release Version 12.1
    Download link: AICP
    Recommended Gapps: OpenGapps

b5b2bXK.png

• Some negligible issues that I'm working on. Keep an eye on Post#3

kfCXFCX.png

AICP should contain everything you need to enjoy Nougat. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know what you are doing
    • Full wipe, flash rom, flash gapps, boot
    • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
    Kernel in this rom follows EmotionOS source with some custom additions:

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:

At this time OTA is not supported.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

AICP-ROM G+ community

Rom github
    Rom gerrit

XDA:DevDB Information
    AICP v12.1 trltetmo - Note 4, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    TheBr0ken
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: Aicp v12.1
    Beta Release Date: 2016-08-09

Created 2016-08-09
    Last Updated 2017-02-10
    Reserved

u0fJM9W.png

Features:
    • Proximity Call
    • Screenrecord
    • Add blocker
    • Notification FC Disabler
    • LCD Changer (persistent)
    • Gesture Anywhere
    • Recents Panel Settings
    • Omniswitch
    • App Circle Bar
    • Network Traffic on statusbar
    • Show CPU Info
    • ZeroLemon battery support
    • Boot animation changer
    • Substratum Theme Support
    • Slim's Heads Up, with the ability to disable
    • QS Sync Tile
    • QS Screenshot Tile
    • QS Screenrecord Tile
    • QS Quick and Smart pull down
    • QS WiFi Detailed Tile View
    • QS Location Tile - Enable Advanced Settings
    Reserved

This ROM is currently in Beta status. I know there are some issues. If you find something, trust in the fact that I more than likely already know about it and am working on resolving it.

Network location isn't working so you will have to set your time zone manually for now. LiveDisplay also uses network location so there may be times where it may be in Night mode when it shouldn't. You can either change this away from auto or manually change it or just have it off. It is very rare that it is set to night for me during the day, but has happened.

SnapDragon Camera is the stock camera. It works, but even though it shows 4K video it won't work in 4K mode, yet. It will tell you if you try. Use 1080p for now, but I'm working on 4K. 3rd party cameras like footej camera does record in 4k

Fingerprint recognition:

Thanks to @jbm0329 for mentioning this tip

If anyone else has an issue with the fingerprint, a tip that I picked up months ago from another ROM was while setting up the fingerprint, do NOT stop at the last swipe. Try to give it another quick swipe or two after the last one and it should have an additional vibration to let you know that it accepted your fingerprint.

Just tried this ROM late last night and I was about to be frustrated and remove it but because I tried this tip, I was able to register a fingerprint and then able to add 2 more... now the fingerprint icon shows up on the lock screen.

Hope this helps

Faster swiping worked better for me than slower did and I registered the same finger multiple times. It can sometimes still be temperamental, but more often than not works great. I use my Moto360 as a trusted device so it wont lock when its paired, but this works as a great secondary option for me as I can unlock with my fingerprint with the screen off so it wakes unlocked.
    I wish there was still development for this rom. I think it's great and super stable.

Sorry for the delay. Work has been really busy and it hasn't left me much spare time. This will be coming back sooner than later.
    Nougat is live.

Please remember that this is in Beta status. If you find an issue, chances are pretty good that I already know about it and am looking to resolve it.