FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

Aurora Full Note7 Port/910T V4 update 11/ 20

637 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,749

By Lanc-City, Senior Member on 28th September 2016, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am NOT RESPONSIBLE for any Damage done to your phone PERIOD. If You Break it, Brick it, or just Plain Blow it Up! It's Your Phone and it's your Fault.

Ill start off by saying I did Not develop this rom Aurora Team ported this for n9100 i Modified it for N910T and N910T3 Note 4

Work in Progress
910t/910t3 users Must Be on EPE3 baseband and bootloader(This would be N910TUVU2EPE3 for the N910T and N910T3UVU1EPE3 for the N910T3)
910w8 users Must Be on your Current MM baseband and bootloader

what doesn't work
PRIV-MODE
aod - kernel related
fingerprint - for fingerprint work around go to post 2
irus scanner - hardware related
wifi calling
Blue light filter

Rom Info

rom is light debloated based on what i don't want in it

Rom Install Instructions:

TWRP Recovery Recommended!!

1. Copy rom to your sdcard
2. reboot recovery
3. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik x3
4. Install rom from SDCard
5. reboot
6. Enjoy your 100% customized Rom
7. Initial Boot Time is Approximately 10-15 Minutes so be patient. hopefully you'll enjoy what the end result is.

Download V4
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...FE?usp=sharing

Download V3.1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1I...ew?usp=sharing

kernels
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...ports-t3462275

Sound control

not my work but works with this rom

All in one app:
Beats Audio
Viper4Android
Dolby Atmos

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=798

features added
added more toggles
google apps
sd speed increase
faster gps
more fronts
kernel adiutor
block numbers
call recording
block messages
save messages
rooted supersu 2.78
adaway
Build prop tweaks battery data wifi audio
Mulit users

Changeloge

No.4 updates:

1. Official bottom pack update to version PJ1 bottom NOTE7 ZCU2BPJ4 package updates to version2. The browser may completely repair the problem of discoloration3. To fix the problem Adapt Sound does not work4. Remove all the iris-related options5 . NOTE7 new five grid signal is displayed, the status bar style 100% consistent with NOTE76. new memory status bar displays (available on a behavior, the behavior of all of the next), support for custom details (font, color, etc.)7. new increase the status bar displays the date, while supporting custom details (fonts, formatting, colors, etc.)8. complement the missing library files, improve system integrity9. complement the missing part of the system procedures, improve system integrity10. Bluetooth driver update and improve the stability when using Bluetooth11. system transition animation trim, speed up the animation12. the system / build.prop file ro.product.model = SM-N9300 line to ro.product.model = SM-G9300 after saving restart the phone to use the full set of features VR13. the removal of the battery pack bottom NOTE7 latest official limit of 60% of the tips14. update kernel partition RAMDIDK15. most of Samsung comes with the program update to the latest version before 16. be sure to brush Shuangqing Thank you

Note you will get playstore services errors at first go through the setup like normal and when you are done go into setting applications and give all permissions to google play services and play store done aod still dim but no blinking

Clean install

SIZE="4"]No.3.1 update[/SIZE]

the U-acoustic products 1. Fully working, better sound quality

2. cell phone signal, wifi signal enhancement

3. address non-pi bottom package series phones Bluetooth instability

4. A new dynamic voltage control mode, better battery life

5. smart Manager amendments to address some of the options the corresponding function is not accurate

6. turn on GPU hardware acceleration, better performance

7. the individual models are still unable to solve the problem using hot

8. update most comes APP is currently the latest official version

9. Aurora transplant NOTE7 series of oil can choose whether WIPE operation, it is recommended after the brush into the WIPE

10. Finally apologize to everyone, the recent busy, did not do too much on the plate the test, really sorry, I hope you like the new version!

No.3 updates:
1. Update BNM latest N9100ZCU1DPI2 bottom bag, more stable power2. Lunar status bar drop-down position adjustment, resolved to change the font size dislocation problem (thank God Dragon large solutions)3. solve some of the oil smart Manager is abnormal (thanks heiha10 Great God provided the perfect solution)4. resolve on the plate comes with a browser that may occur discoloration5. solve the problem on a version of the album automatically enhances the effect can not be normal use6. solve part of the oil on the plate issues within the SIM Manager is abnormal7. transplantation latest NOTE7 state line input (to borrow please specify, thank you)8. update the latest kernel RAMDISK partition9. correction wallpaper scrolling function10. the reduction in power consumption in normal use with a mobile phone heat11. improve system response speed, the new fluency significantly improvedmost of the problems on the plate 12. the amendments remaining13. most official update to the latest version of the current program Notes: 1. Spen first use translation feature, open advance intelligent identification procedures, and appropriate authority, or can not use 2. fingerprint feature is temporarily unavailable 3. turn feature can cause free theme wallpaper set options to stop running, you need to change the wallpaper to be closed when free theme function

No.2.1
updates: 1. Repair the desktop slide will bounce problems (does not affect the lock screen and VPN, etc., Aurora exclusive amended welcome reference) 2. repair the camera mode, the camera features the official completion 3. Correction tool for the game, and more adapter Note4 4. the multi-window cracks third party the APP 5. the framework code correction, enhance system stability 6. RAM usage optimization, multi-tasking capability enhancements 7. the removal comes with S health program, the need to own the Samsung store downloads 8 . has brush into the 2.0 version of the engine oil can choose clear confusion data partition, it is recommended wipe the brush! 9. I hope you like it, thank you, built-in that can directly uninstall common promotion software, like a friend to keep more than two days, not like a friend you can directly uninstall

added
reboot menu translated
aurora setting aka rom control translated
opera max now visible
more bulidprop tweaks
added aod but buggy like other n7 and s7e roms

for problems with web browser display go into setting
display screen mode and change it from adaptive display to
amoled cinema

Update v2.1.1
Fixed phone dial lag
Fixed keyboard

For brightness issue turn off aod

For problems with web browser display go into setting
display screen mode and change it from adaptive display to
amoled cinema

original chinese site
http://bbs.gfan.com/forum-1545-type-11661.html

Hit the thanks botton��������

Credits and thanks
All credits go to the Aurora Team.
@mrRobinson - for adaway

XDA:DevDB Information
N7 port, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
Lanc-City, lanc-city
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2016-09-28

Created 2016-09-28
Last Updated 2016-09-28
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160928-082432.jpg
Views:	15726
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	3888701   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160928-082539.jpg
Views:	15712
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	3888703   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161003-161023.jpg
Views:	13778
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	3893760   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161003-161038.png
Views:	13588
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	3893761   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161003-161052.jpg
Views:	13558
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	3893762  
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to Lanc-City For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanc-City Ad-Free

28th September 2016, 03:15 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag YORK

Donate to Me
More
Fingerprint work around
Download the file there will be too zip in it

1 is note 4 setting to Register ur fingerprint

2 is note 7 setting

Ok let start first boot in recovey mode flash note 4 setting when phone boots up u will need to go to playstore and download titanium backup then when its done dowloading open it up and look for setting 6.0.1 and wipe data then u can going into setting and register ur fingerprint.

Now u can boot up into recovey and flash the n7 setting

Now when phone boots back up u will have to do the same thing go into titanum backup and wipe data for setting 6.0.1 done ....

Now u can not use finger print for lock screen u can if u download c locker free or hi locker from play store

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1I...w?usp=drivesdk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160928-143027.jpg
Views:	4508
Size:	239.3 KB
ID:	3889028  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lanc-City For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanc-City Ad-Free
28th September 2016, 03:17 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
very fast, thanks for the port !
28th September 2016, 05:20 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Niceee! Thanks! 😃

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using XDA-Developers mobile app
28th September 2016, 05:22 PM |#5  
Flag Heart of Sharjah
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Thank you bro, I am using this port from last 20 days already by the name of Norma and battery life on that is beast on normal battery
28th September 2016, 07:06 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecrudragon

Thank you bro, I am using this port from last 20 days already by the name of Norma and battery life on that is beast on normal battery

Norma and aurora what difference ?
28th September 2016, 08:00 PM |#7  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Says file is in trash?
28th September 2016, 08:08 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag YORK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdeathwish

Says file is in trash?

Here,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1I...w?usp=drivesdk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lanc-City For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanc-City Ad-Free
28th September 2016, 08:46 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
The kernels link is not working for me...can someone check to see if it's working? Thanks

The Rom does inclued the kernel right?

28th September 2016, 09:00 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag YORK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaNoob

The kernels link is not working for me...can someone check to see if it's working? Thanks

The Rom does inclued the kernel right?

yes it come with emotion kernel

here link to kernels
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...ports-t3462275
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lanc-City For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanc-City Ad-Free
28th September 2016, 09:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 335

More
thanks will try it out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)