[ROM] FireKatN4 Deodex V21XxXR/V5 TW Ank4/Anj7 Base: Extreme Speed

23,997 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,576

By megalomanic14, Senior Member on 24th October 2014, 09:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th October 2014, 03:10 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscion

Hi @megalomanic14 I noticed in your op that you have a rom for the Tab Pro 8.4. I am unable to find it in the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4 forum. Would you please provide a link for it as I'd be interested in trying it out. Thanks!

No lol I literally have roms for 50 devices I build for so undoubtedly most arent posted in any threads....but if you pm me we can discuss the possibility I'll send it to you....but they aren't to be re shared or passed on....pm if your interested

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free

24th October 2014, 03:17 PM |#22  
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

Good job Mega had to show my support for ya bro...im sure the T Mobile user will see what a Big ol Pimp you are when it comes to roms. For those of you that dont know Mega hes class all the time๐Ÿ‘โœŒ

FireKatV9/FireGearXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad44891

Congrats my man..u kno I had to come check it out & support u:beer::thumbup:

Butch i thought my legend proceeded me lol....thanks for coming over and checking things out fellas๐Ÿ‘

Mega
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
24th October 2014, 03:19 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Not sure why it was failing at first. I applied my backup, then did a dirty install of Firekat. Afterwards I did a full wipe and reinstalled clean and I am working fine now. I send out an update after doing some testing.

Thanks Mega!
24th October 2014, 03:30 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Can you make a mirror link plz

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
24th October 2014, 03:30 PM |#25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilliamszx3

Not sure why it was failing at first. I applied my backup, then did a dirty install of Firekat. Afterwards I did a full wipe and reinstalled clean and I am working fine now. I send out an update after doing some testing.

Thanks Mega!

Lol who knows...glad you got it flashed. Def let me know how you like the build...enjoy

Mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
24th October 2014, 03:39 PM |#26  
Nyc
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Unlimited tethering working on this yet?
24th October 2014, 03:44 PM |#27  
Flag Yorba Linda, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,015

Donate to Me
More
can I get an MD5 for the main rom download please. thanks in advance
24th October 2014, 03:56 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolous02000

Unlimited tethering working on this yet?

If you install Wifi Tether Router AND make sure your APN is using IPV4, then it should work. Here's the thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...ering-t2904713
24th October 2014, 03:59 PM |#29  
Flag oakland ca
Thanks Meter: 19

More
big thanks
Been waiting on this
24th October 2014, 04:00 PM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho4us4

can I get an MD5 for the main rom download please. thanks in advance

No I don't make md5 tags for any of my roms I think it's an arbitrary middle step with no real benefit

Mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
24th October 2014, 04:02 PM |#31  
Flag Yorba Linda, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,015

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

No I don't make md5 tags for any of my roms I think it's an arbitrary middle step with no real benefit

Mega

I just wanted to make sure i got the full package download and that there will be no hiccups during install ya know.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)