FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][PE3][MM] BeastMode r56.8 RAGE by freeza [Overclocking][ZeroLemon]

1,074 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,195

By DeeXii, Senior Member on 29th June 2016, 08:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here is the BeastMode Kernel r56.8 RAGE Kernel for 6.0.1 PE3 by freeza based on our PE3 source.
This is constantly being tested and improved. We really appreciate all feedback from EVERYONE!.

Big ups to Freeza who took the time out and was the one to make all of this happen.
If you really dig this and are the donating or praising type please direct all credits, thank you(s), and donations to freeza

Thanks: faux123, imoseyon, pafcholini, placiano, many more will be added.

Features/Change Log:

r56.8.2 (ZeroLemon Only Change)
-SEAndroid "permissive"

r56.8
-Minor performance tweaks
-ZeroLemon Fix download added

r56.7
-Fixed Bug that caused RCS Service & VoLTE Icons appear on the status bar

r56:
-optimized ramdisk and defconfig
-slight overclocking to 2.68GHz (stock is 2.64GHz marketed as 2.7GHz)
-zero logging for performance increase
-display panel color support aka KCAL (change your saturation/hue/contrast/etc with sysfs or an app)
-Faux Sound
-SEAndroid "permissive"
-random code optimizations for i/o, scheduler,whatever
-no 78 other governors added
-no random unstable mods added
-Stable AF???
-Individual core control
-enhanced boot speed
-probably more. testers needed. whatev.

Prereq:
-Have a means to get back to stock software. This includes an Odin flashable TAR or a recovery flashable ROM.
-Make sure you have a BACKUP! I cannot stress this enough. While I am certain you won't run into any trouble with the kernel, it's always good to have a backup of your system (including kernel[boot in twrp]) beforehand.

Instructions:
-Download the kernel.
-Reboot into TWRP.
-Flash kernel.
-Reboot and chill
-**(If any boot issues arise wipe dalvik and cache)**

Downloads:
BeastMode r56.8 PE3 RAGE Kernel
BeastMode r56.8.2 PE3 RAGE Kernel w/ ZeroLemon Fix
PE3 Stock Kernel - Revert from BeastMode

-Know a bit of knowledge about how to restore your system or what this root enabled kernel will provide. I won't be able to reply to PMs asking me questions. You should know a bit about what you're doing before you do it.

*Please do not post any issues that you think may be related to the kernel unless you have tried stock.
(I don't mean stock debloated or any kind of modded stock. I mean Stock as Stock can be.)

Again please donate or at least thank Freeza for taking the time out to make this BeastMode Stock Kernel based on the DOK2 source.

Source: Download Kernel Source
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to DeeXii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeeXii Ad-Free

29th June 2016, 10:55 PM |#2  
Flag Timmonsville
Thanks Meter: 317

More
Yall have converted me to BEASTMODE 4 LIFE!!! Thank you (yall) for all your hard work! Yea I said "Yall"...... Im a hi-tech redneck.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noob4598 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noob4598 Ad-Free
29th June 2016, 11:59 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Magic Kingdom, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,195

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob4598

Yall have converted me to BEASTMODE 4 LIFE!!! Thank you (yall) for all your hard work! Yea I said "Yall"...... Im a hi-tech redneck.....

All thanks go to freeza :P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeXii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeeXii Ad-Free
30th June 2016, 12:26 AM |#4  
Flag Timmonsville

More
We all play our part brother. From developers to human relations all the way down to the testers haha....
30th June 2016, 12:27 AM |#5  
Recognized Developer
Flag Pasadena, CA
Thanks Meter: 13,902

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

lol
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to freeza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2016, 12:49 AM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 3,102

Donate to Me
More

Dixxi should link it up shortly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VeNuMuS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VeNuMuS Ad-Free
30th June 2016, 01:02 AM |#7  
Flag Timmonsville

More
Hell yea. Am I the only one here other than yall? You would think peeps would be buggin yall like hell about the FIRST true N910T MM kernel.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Hey guess what????!!!??? I'm yall number one fan hahahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to noob4598 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noob4598 Ad-Free
30th June 2016, 01:02 AM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hell yea. Am I the only one here other than yall? You would think peeps would be buggin yall like hell about the FIRST true N910T MM kernel.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Hey guess what????!!!??? I'm yall number one fan hahahaha

Check your pm bro

30th June 2016, 01:04 AM |#9  
Flag Timmonsville

More
Already on it bro...thank you
30th June 2016, 01:06 AM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles

Donate to Me
More
For those of you that already have the MM build, please consider donating to freeza. He works hard to make sure we have a kernel without having our branded device. He's been working on it since last night. Please consider it.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VeNuMuS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VeNuMuS Ad-Free
30th June 2016, 01:28 AM |#11  
Flag Timmonsville

More
Just flashed and it's bomb ass first impression. Thanks guys.whatever yall need need from me just let me know

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Just flashed and it's bomb ass first impression. Thanks guys.whatever yall need need from me just let me know. And guys the donation is well worth it. Don't hesitate to show your appreciation. This is truly our first MM kernel for N910T. THANK YOU Freeza and Deexil and VeNuMuS! !! Yall are the best
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noob4598 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noob4598 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)