FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which theme do you want more?

Material Design (Light theme)

363 Vote(s)
52.76%
Nexus 5 Design (Dark theme)

325 Vote(s)
47.24%

[N910T][910W8][ROM][NK4][4.4.4] Dynamic Kat 4.2 [4/4/2015][Final]

6,811 posts
Thanks Meter: 22,932

By bri315317, Senior Member on 24th October 2014, 06:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2014, 09:48 PM |#1001  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,770

More
Voted (first btw - lol) - Any Theme - As long as it's Black

3rd November 2014, 09:53 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
Can I vote for Material dark?
3rd November 2014, 09:54 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 527

More
I like the material design theme idea I like mostly lighter colors
3rd November 2014, 10:02 PM |#1004  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Little Ferry
Thanks Meter: 4,957

Donate to Me
More
I vote material dark theme?? This is hard....material l is gonna be here in a couple months....i love blue and grey themes....gotta think didnt push the button yet
The Following User Says Thank You to sshafranko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sshafranko Ad-Free
3rd November 2014, 10:08 PM |#1005  
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakra

Stop restoring and I bet it all works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendonsh

Are you just trying yo restore your s health app data? Or to get the app working in general?

I did not restore any Samsung Apps/Data from TB. I usually download them fresh and let my online backup load my data using my Samsung account because I had issues restoring Samsung Apps before on my Note 3. Used to get forced closes on my S-planner and Scrapbook on my old Note 3 everytime I restore from TB so I stopped doing that for a long time.

In this case, I loaded the app that comes with the ROM but when it didnt work, I tried redownloading it from Galaxy Apps etc. Basically tried almost all the recommendation so I guess I'll just do it again and will try to make it work before I even install Xposed.

Haven't had time trying to redo again in the weekend so I'll try again tonight.

EDIT:

Well I didnt know what happened and I didnt do anything since the last time I tried. So out of nowhere, I just thought I'll give it another try to restore my information/data from s-health again. To my surprise, restore progress % keeps running to 100% and then its working suddenly!

Dont know what happened. Maybe Samsung server was just acting really weird last week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jinda628 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jinda628 Ad-Free
3rd November 2014, 10:59 PM |#1006  
OP Senior Member
Flag South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 22,932

Donate to Me
More
Wow, poll results are split 50/50.
But the vocal people are saying Material.....

Hmmmm.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bri315317 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bri315317 Ad-Free
3rd November 2014, 11:03 PM |#1007  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,770

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri315317

Hmmmm.

The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
3rd November 2014, 11:05 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
Quote:

Hmmmm.

Join them and make everyone happy! Material Black...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chakra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chakra Ad-Free
3rd November 2014, 11:41 PM |#1009  
Philly
Thanks Meter: 280

More
This Wanam thing has me confused. I was used to installing xposed myself and having a running list of all the various modules. The one that is preinstalled in the ROM seems limited to the options it's giving, and I can't install any if the xposed modules.

Are they two different things entirely? I've selected the long press back button to kill apps, but it hasn't killed a thing yet. Can I just uninstall the one on the ROM and used the xposed installer to go back to the other way?

And my battery life hasn't been so stellar. I'm doing a bit of charging. Weeding through the apps to see if something is running a bit more than it should, but I haven't set much up yet outside of email and Tapatalk. I guess it's the important things first.

This is my first stint on tmobile after almost 20yrs with Sprint. Sad to leave that dev pool, but looking forward to the new crowd. Seems like a good group of people after poking around the various threads a bit. Even some canucks. Makes me miss racing in Montreal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dbpaddler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dbpaddler Ad-Free
3rd November 2014, 11:46 PM |#1010  
Flag Ventura Co., CA
Thanks Meter: 922

More
Got my phone! Getting all setup and ready to flash this bad boy on it

Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teufel Hunden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Teufel Hunden Ad-Free
4th November 2014, 12:03 AM |#1011  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Spokane, WA
Thanks Meter: 8,840

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbpaddler

This Wanam thing has me confused. I was used to installing xposed myself and having a running list of all the various modules. The one that is preinstalled in the ROM seems limited to the options it's giving, and I can't install any if the xposed modules.

Are they two different things entirely? I've selected the long press back button to kill apps, but it hasn't killed a thing yet. Can I just uninstall the one on the ROM and used the xposed installer to go back to the other way?

And my battery life hasn't been so stellar. I'm doing a bit of charging. Weeding through the apps to see if something is running a bit more than it should, but I haven't set much up yet outside of email and Tapatalk. I guess it's the important things first.

This is my first stint on tmobile after almost 20yrs with Sprint. Sad to leave that dev pool, but looking forward to the new crowd. Seems like a good group of people after poking around the various threads a bit. Even some canucks. Makes me miss racing in Montreal.

Make sure you're running the correct Wanam one is very limited and one is FULL of goods.....there are 2 versions.....one is for 4.4.X an one is for 4.2.X stock roms. The xposed built-in is the exact same as the standalone. Mods don't/won't differ between the two at all. Make sure SuperSu has the correct setting for the module as well as the DK Rom Control app too. Sometimes it'll get reverted back to auto-deny. I set my superSu to always "grant" as default.

Fas

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel Hunden

Got my phone! Getting all setup and ready to flash this bad boy on it

Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Premium HD app

WOOHOOO!!!! You'll LOVE it!!! Congrats Bro!

Fas

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

[QUOTE=shaggyskunk:

LOL!! that's TOO dark bro!! GPS will be sucky [COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:

Hmmmm.

WOOT! Material FTW!> ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faslane For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faslane Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)