Discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jdkoreclipse

Dec 28, 2014
Gonna upload a public beta in a few. Its only "beta" because its not fully featured.

Heres the feature list:
Ported the BOC3 rom from the intl note 4
ODEXED with Knox Removed
Sound boost mod
Debloated to the max
Enabled call recording
Build.prop tweaks for battery, memory, and speed/fluidity
Raised JPG quality to 100
Startup memory/battery/kernel tweaks
Added MVPS's comprehensive hosts file for ultimate ad blocking
Removed NFC Icon from status bar
Enabled camera during call
Unlimited Tethering
Upped bitrate, fps, and jpg quality values in camera for better photos and videos

jdkoreclipse

Dec 28, 2014
Reactions: srimay and mlock420

mlock420

Aug 6, 2013
You'll see.

This thread is DEFINITELY going to be closed though. Ill open a new one IF i decide that the rom is working well enough to post. The alpha versions were working well. Im just trying to port some more mods into the base, some of which were making life very difficult.
your good. ..i was laughing at who questions why a Dev does what he does. ..lol...take your time I'm new to note 4 forums so I'll be here

Reactions: jdkoreclipse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this rom is no more. No update to LP, no more support for KK. Im out.
    SCREENSHOTS:
    coming tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience. However, it is not themed in any way and looks like stock touchwiz.

BUGS:
    Flashing ael kernel on top of this rom causes massive force closes. This is being addressed as we speak

Other NOTES:
    This rom comes preloaded with the STOCK KERNEL! You can obviously use whichever kernel you'd like, however I am using the stock kernel, so any benchmarks and user experiences will vary. If you do choose to stick with the stock kernel, i recommend using the interactive governor for best results.

DONATE:
    if you like my work and want to donate, please donate to your favorite charity.
    Ok so it's been a minute. I haven't really been working on Kitkat very much, seeing as official lollipop should be coming soon(er or later). However, as of next release, this rom will be based off of the international firmware. I already have a kind of alpha of what can eventually be known as JDPOP booting and working well on my phone. However with problems plaguing the user's of other LP international ports (ie overheating, randomly not booting for people, some people randomly not having data), I'm going to hold off until things are looking less buggy for all phones. Let me be clear, my phone has NO problems running international roms. Both my Port and Vision work flawlessly on my phone. It boots fine, data works (I'm the one who made the fix for data), and life is good. But since there are so many people experiencing issues that I am not, I don't want to release something that's not going to work for everybody.

But at any rate, this project isn't going anywhere. It's been a bit quiet as I've had quite a bit going on in my life since the last update of this rom, however I believe the rom I've left you with is a rock solid and buttery smooth rom. But just know, I'm planning a lot in the next few months for this rom. Let's make it the best rom yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app
    Gonna upload a public beta in a few. Its only "beta" because its not fully featured.

Heres the feature list:
    Ported the BOC3 rom from the intl note 4
    ODEXED with Knox Removed
    Sound boost mod
    Debloated to the max
    Enabled call recording
    Build.prop tweaks for battery, memory, and speed/fluidity
    Raised JPG quality to 100
    Startup memory/battery/kernel tweaks
    Added MVPS's comprehensive hosts file for ultimate ad blocking
    Removed NFC Icon from status bar
    Enabled camera during call
    Unlimited Tethering
    Upped bitrate, fps, and jpg quality values in camera for better photos and videos
    v1.3 is out! Get it at http://jdkoreclipse.net/downloads
    NOTE: If you PM'd me asking for a test build yesterday, this zip is the same as the test build, and this message doesn't apply to you because you're already running this. See you guys for 1.4.

Changelog: added viper4android, optimized launcher, fixed mixer paths so audio isn't stupid loud anymore, moved market apps to /data/app, reorganized scripts and build.prop tweaks to be more efficient, edited media profiles to up bitRate and fps, added unlimited tether mod