[ROM] Maximum OvrDriVE 6.0.1 MM V3.2 (8/24/16) [910T/910W8/910T3]

3,731 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,772

By OvrDriVE, Senior Member on 14th April 2016, 03:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2018, 03:19 AM |#5341  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
nice rom i have a question i wanted to switch from super su to magisk,i uninstalled xposed and did the full unroot of super su then i flash the stock kernel and then flashed magisk and that went fine,the questioni have can i run a custom kernel with magisk or do i have to run stock

11th June 2018, 05:28 PM |#5342  
Flag Beam me up
Thanks Meter: 321

More
Keep coming back to this ROM, running v1.5.1 with Overlay Fix on EQE2 Baseband. . . . . zero issues.
24th June 2018, 06:46 AM |#5343  
Flag Colombia
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvrDriVE

you can try this. however i do not know if it works. or if it is actually multidpi as i cannot test it myself

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24651430732237934 - Stock N4 Camera - MultiDPI - EPG2 version

now if this does not work.

heres how to reflash your camera

open the stock base rom you used and under system/priv-app/samsungcamera3 take the samsungcamera3.apk file and copy it into the same folder in the stockn4camera flashable zip and reflash the zip

Hi!! @OvrDriVE
I took this script and modified it a little bit just to install your version of the Stock N4 Camera on the ROM "ManuProN5 Astra Dream S8" (https://forum.xda-developers.com/not...06-17-t3667938). That ROM has the unmodified version of the N4 Camera.
By the way I've used your ROM for almost a year, but now I'm on Astra Dream S8.

Post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1769

Thanks. I hope to not to violate some rules
17th July 2018, 06:26 PM |#5344  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meechieervin

nice rom i have a question i wanted to switch from super su to magisk,i uninstalled xposed and did the full unroot of super su then i flash the stock kernel and then flashed magisk and that went fine,the questioni have can i run a custom kernel with magisk or do i have to run stock

you have to have stock kernel for Magisk to install, but I wasn't able to pass safety Net

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by padre629

Hi!! @OvrDriVE
I took this script and modified it a little bit just to install your version of the Stock N4 Camera on the ROM "ManuProN5 Astra Dream S8" (https://forum.xda-developers.com/not...06-17-t3667938). That ROM has the unmodified version of the N4 Camera.
By the way I've used your ROM for almost a year, but now I'm on Astra Dream S8.

Post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1769

Thanks. I hope to not to violate some rules

any known bugs on Astra Dream S8 if I run this on 910t?
31st July 2018, 10:24 AM |#5345  
Flag The Black Village
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Hello there, is the data signal modified in this ROM? i mean can i have signal as 3G, H+ & 4G accordingly?

Thanks.
2nd August 2018, 03:26 AM |#5346  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meechieervin

look for ram kernel his kernel for this model is custom with Magisk compatible

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by its_Khal

Hello there, is the data signal modified in this ROM? i mean can i have signal as 3G, H+ & 4G accordingly?

Thanks.

it depend on your phone, if you are running on this on international phone then you would get 3g, if on cdma then 4g and if your running on gsm phone then you will get lte, make sure all those are 910 note 4
14th August 2018, 10:23 AM |#5347  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
WIFI Power drain while pluged in !
Hello everyone1
I know this is an old phone but I like it because I can change the battery in it!! and not have to pay to have it done.....

I was using [DOK2] TEKXodus HYBRID N4 URv7.4R2 and I wanted to upgrade my modem to the current modem so I loaded
Modem-N910T3UVS3EQE2 and ended up having to do the same with the boot loader Firmware-N910T3UVS3EQE2
then the above rom would not work right after that so bla bla bla I tried a few marshmallow roms and ended up with this one !
I luv the looks of it but when I turn on the wifi and leave the power cable plugged in the wifi ????? drains the battery faster then
the charge can charge the battery!!! any help on this????
Also the sd card??? when I try to set the download folder in an app to the sd card it says Not have write permission. please change directory.
I have done the sd card fix then went into the xml file and did the rw edit and still get this Not have write permission. please change directory.
so I can not save to sd card from any app the camera works ok
I have tried to do searches on this so I would not dig up something that has been figured out but nothing on the wifi
and no it will not let me downgrade back to dok firmware!!

any help would be appreciated and Thanks
14th August 2018, 12:29 PM |#5348  
Flag Canton, Ga
Thanks Meter: 527

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinTT

Hello everyone1
I know this is an old phone but I like it because I can change the battery in it!! and not have to pay to have it done.....

I was using [DOK2] TEKXodus HYBRID N4 URv7.4R2 and I wanted to upgrade my modem to the current modem so I loaded
Modem-N910T3UVS3EQE2 and ended up having to do the same with the boot loader Firmware-N910T3UVS3EQE2
then the above rom would not work right after that so bla bla bla I tried a few marshmallow roms and ended up with this one !
I luv the looks of it but when I turn on the wifi and leave the power cable plugged in the wifi ????? drains the battery faster then
the charge can charge the battery!!! any help on this????
Also the sd card??? when I try to set the download folder in an app to the sd card it says Not have write permission. please change directory.
I have done the sd card fix then went into the xml file and did the rw edit and still get this Not have write permission. please change directory.
so I can not save to sd card from any app the camera works ok
I have tried to do searches on this so I would not dig up something that has been figured out but nothing on the wifi
and no it will not let me downgrade back to dok firmware!!

any help would be appreciated and Thanks

I'm not sure what to tell you on it. The SD write fix has always worked for me, right out of the box. You might want to look over in the thread for MaximumOverDrive (not quite how you spell it but you'll see it right away of you're looking for that) and there's a download for extras that might help with it.

For my own part, I went with a stock ROM, rooted and then just did what I want with it. That way I don't have any trouble with the baseband and modem. Tek's ROM, while awesome at the time, is so out of date now, I'm sure that's part of the issue for you.

Good luck!
15th August 2018, 03:07 AM |#5349  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
ok reloaded this rom by the book so ??
went to the MM folder did the sd card fix
I can in a root browser see the files on the sd card and even in twrp It reads as 202c-0dc1 for my ex.sd card
there are two programs that I use the most Atorrent and tubemate
on atorrent default folder is /mnt/sdcard/Download but if I download something it goes on a emulated/0/Download
now tubemate will download to the sd card but into the android folder/media/devian.tubemate.home/video and I can not change the directory download??

I do not want to spend 800 to 1000 bucks for a new phone like my kids do

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

ok reloaded this rom by the book so ??
went to the MM folder did the sd card fix
I can in a root browser see the files on the sd card and even in twrp It reads as 202c-0dc1 for my ex.sd card
there are two programs that I use the most Atorrent and tubemate
on atorrent default folder is /mnt/sdcard/Download but if I download something it goes on a emulated/0/Download
now tubemate will download to the sd card but into the android folder/media/devian.tubemate.home/video and I can not change the directory download??

I do not want to spend 800 to 1000 bucks for a new phone like my kids do

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

if I loaded a stock rom a DE bloated version or the stock one can you install the mods and tweaks like say from the
mods MM folder and other mods I do not know where to look for the mods or find them !!
outside of that folder are they on XDA?? hay I do not like ads if I got a free phone then fine ad away but if I pay 700 bucks or more
for a phone that is outdated by the time I put it in my pocket then heck no I do not want ads!!!

Sorry not a techy type person when comes to making this stuff might as well put my on pluto
every time I have to flash I get more gray to white hairs

any advice for this phone
wish the maker of this rom would have figured all this out but kids have to have that new shiny stuff
16th May 2019, 09:01 AM |#5350  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hey, nice rom. Im enohing all the customizations and stuff! I have one problem though, I'm getting 5fps on YouTube... No clue how to fix.
I'm using Ramkernel RC6 as my kernel.

Ok so the 5fps thing happens while trynna playback 60fps videos on YouTube. I know this because 480p on YouTube brings the for down to 30 and it's way smoother. However I am still losing resolution... I'll try to find a fix and let y'all know about it.
19th June 2019, 08:44 PM |#5351  
Flag Manzanillo,colima,mx
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hello good afternoon

all rom that I install always ends in reboots.

What am I doing wrong?

How do you install the rom?

I'm in 6.0.1 EPE3

I enter TWRP

Cleansed.

I install

and restart ..

all rom is the same I can never enter one.

should I install something else?

MODEM? Bootloader?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)