[ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] N910T3UVU3EPJ2 Stock Rooted Odex/DeOdex for Note 4 [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

pvsgh

Nov 16, 2011
[ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] N910T3UVU3EPJ2 Stock Rooted Odex/DeOdex for Note 4 [N910T3 / N910T]

WARNING!!!! ONLY FOR T3 Users
If you upgrade to EPJ2 bootloader, there is no way going back to older bootloader.

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Introduction
This is the based on the official N910T3UVU3EPJ2 TW 6.0.1 MM for Note 4 (SM-N910T3)

Features
  • Rooted
  • Busybox
  • Odex/Deodexed (both version available)
  • Knox removed
  • External SD Card Fix
  • No bloatware removed
Requirements
  • Note 4 (N910T3 or N910T)
  • TWRP recovery
  • Latest EPE3/EPG2/EPJ2 bootloader

Installation
  1. Backup your device, in case you wanted to revert back.
  2. Wipe Data/Factory Reset in TWRP recovery.
  3. Flash the ROM
  4. Reboot
  5. First boot will take around 10-15 minutes

Downloads

If you like my work, then press Thanks button to show your appreciation. If you are feeling generous you can also donate to me :good:

Enjoy!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] N910T3UVU3EPJ2 Stock Rooted Odex/DeOdex for Note 4 [11/17/2016], ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
pvsgh
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-11-17
Last Updated 2017-10-28

Last edited:

pvsgh

Nov 16, 2011
Question and Answers
Q. What works?
A. Almost everything, nothing removed except Knox.

Q. Wifi Calling ?
A. Yes, wifi calling works.

Q. It is based on N910T3, will it work on N910T?
A. Yes, this will work on both N910T3 and N910T.

Q. Which kernel works with this ROM?
A. Stock kernel is included and works without issues. I tested Beastmode and Xceed kernels also and they both work without issues. If you installed a custom kernel and want to go back to stock use the link provided in #3 to download and flash stock kernel.

Last edited:

gogent

Oct 17, 2009
I smashed the thanks button:good: Going to try this in a few days and thanks for all your hard work. I've been trying so many different ROM and all the one that I like are base on an international port. I experience random lockups and reboots with even the most stable ROMs. At the moment I'm looking for something more stable with all functionality (Wifi calling, group texting, etc...). Hopefully this ROM is it. Would I be able to run security updates on this ROM?

Reactions: pvsgh

pvsgh

Nov 16, 2011
I smashed the thanks button:good: Going to try this in a few days and thanks for all your hard work. I've been trying so many different ROM and all the one that I like are base on an international port. I experience random lockups and reboots with even the most stable ROMs. At the moment I'm looking for something more stable with all functionality (Wifi calling, group texting, etc...). Hopefully this ROM is it. Would I be able to run security updates on this ROM?

I prefer running stock myself, just install Xposed and use different modules to customize the ROM the way you want it.

gogent

Oct 17, 2009
I installed this ROM and going to test drive it. Is there anyway to get call recording on this?

friedCELLS

Sep 17, 2010
San Diego
Google Pixel 4 XL
Hello, just to let you know that I've tried to get this running on EPE3 bootloader/modem for the last 8 hours with no luck. First, I odined EPE3 base (I was actually on EPG2 base but rolled back because someone had mentioned that they got better battery on EPE3 base and my battery has been less than stellar, so I thought I'd give it a try. Anyway, I booted up stock EPE3 no problem. Then I wiped everything 3x, flashed this and a debloat script that I've always used, and BeastMode kernel and waited like an hour with the T-Mobile logo on the screen. Gave up and flashed just this Rom and the BM kernel. Waited an hour, no luck. Flashed just this ROM and the debloat script, after about 45 minutes, it booted, but only for about 15 seconds, then bootlooped. And I've wiped everything except for my external SD card 3x in between each attempt. I modified the debloat script to only remove the most safe to remove items, and flashed ROM and script again, waited an hour, no dice. Finally, I decided to just flash the ROM and nothing else, went to shower, make some lunch, take care of other things. After an hour and a half, still stuck on T-Mo loading screen with blue flashing LED. I tried flashing another ROM with no problem, about 10 minute load. So, I don't believe this works on EPE3 base. After all those attempts, I only got to the setup screen once for about 15 seconds before it bootlooped and that still took almost an hour to get there. Flashed the Deodexed version. Just FYI.

Also, I'm on an N910T not T3 if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

hotstocks

Feb 28, 2012
I wiped, flashed and I am getting the fingerprint sensor doesn't work error. How do I fix this. I have tried everything a semi-newb knows thru odin and twrp. I don't mind losing all data, I just want to get back to stock with fingerprint sensor working again and then restore apps. Please help.

butchieboy

Feb 15, 2012
springfield.il
Set up and running great..Thank you good to be back in stock for a bit.
0e63215c8598f892f6afe16e36c16530.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pvsgh

gogent

Oct 17, 2009
I've been test driving this ROM for a few days and I must say is refreshing to go back to stock. No more lockups, freeze, or random reboots. I do miss some of the aesthetic and features the other N7 ROM offers but everything just works on this ROM: ) Please keep this ROM updated if perhaps a security update get release.

pvsgh

Nov 16, 2011
just an fyi..... this seems to be most stable MM update so far for Note 4, may be Samsung noticed so many people are having crashing/reboot issues on previous MM update.

Reactions: royalh

rsa2226

Apr 13, 2016
Houston
Bootloader and Modem for N910T3?

Can I use the same BL and Modem from EPG2/EPE3 or would I have to install the new ones from EPJ2?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] N910T3UVU3EPJ2 Stock Rooted Odex/DeOdex for Note 4 [N910T3 / N910T]

WARNING!!!! ONLY FOR T3 Users
    If you upgrade to EPJ2 bootloader, there is no way going back to older bootloader.

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Introduction
    This is the based on the official N910T3UVU3EPJ2 TW 6.0.1 MM for Note 4 (SM-N910T3)

Features
    • Rooted
    • Busybox
    • Odex/Deodexed (both version available)
    • Knox removed
    • External SD Card Fix
    • No bloatware removed
    Requirements
    • Note 4 (N910T3 or N910T)
    • TWRP recovery
    • Latest EPE3/EPG2/EPJ2 bootloader

Installation
    1. Backup your device, in case you wanted to revert back.
    2. Wipe Data/Factory Reset in TWRP recovery.
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot
    5. First boot will take around 10-15 minutes

Downloads

If you like my work, then press Thanks button to show your appreciation. If you are feeling generous you can also donate to me :good:

Enjoy!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] N910T3UVU3EPJ2 Stock Rooted Odex/DeOdex for Note 4 [11/17/2016], ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    pvsgh
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-11-17
    Last Updated 2017-10-28
    Question and Answers
    Q. What works?
    A. Almost everything, nothing removed except Knox.

Q. Wifi Calling ?
    A. Yes, wifi calling works.

Q. It is based on N910T3, will it work on N910T?
    A. Yes, this will work on both N910T3 and N910T.

Q. Which kernel works with this ROM?
    A. Stock kernel is included and works without issues. I tested Beastmode and Xceed kernels also and they both work without issues. If you installed a custom kernel and want to go back to stock use the link provided in #3 to download and flash stock kernel.