★[ROM] [STOCK] N910TUVU2EQI2 | 6.0.1 | Deodexed | KNOX Free | 11.21.2017 ☆

3,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,526

By jovy23, Senior Member on 23rd October 2014, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2018, 08:16 AM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Did the instructions to the letter - Note 4 is now bootlooping with deodexed rom install.... Jeesus

UPDATE: You should have made important mention that people that aren't on Marshmallow (I know, we exist though!) need to upgrade to that first before installing the Deodexed Rooted Rom.....I did your instructions and just installed the ROM - Didn't work.....kept bootlooping - now it works after I used Odin to flash the STOCK QI2 ROM - then did an install of your ROM via odin-flashed TWRP!

11th May 2018, 01:55 PM |#412  
Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtJackHarkness

Did the instructions to the letter - Note 4 is now bootlooping with deodexed rom install.... Jeesus

UPDATE: You should have made important mention that people that aren't on Marshmallow (I know, we exist though!) need to upgrade to that first before installing the Deodexed Rooted Rom.....I did your instructions and just installed the ROM - Didn't work.....kept bootlooping - now it works after I used Odin to flash the STOCK QI2 ROM - then did an install of your ROM via odin-flashed TWRP!

No, that is just common sense. You should research enough beforehand to know that you have to be on marshmallow bootloader / modem to use a marshmallow ROM. If not, you probably should not be flashing ROMs.
The Following User Says Thank You to brc6985 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brc6985 Ad-Free
21st June 2018, 04:32 AM |#413  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtJackHarkness

I was getting a bootloop as well after installing the ROM, stuck at the T-Mobile screen. This happened even after updating to the matching Stock ROM. The way I resolved the issue was to not delete /data, just the /system and 2 /cache partitions.

However, I am experiencing a different issue. It's been noted that Xposed only works on deodexed ROMs, but the ROM appears to bootloop, stuck on T-Mobile screen after installing the Xposed xposed-v89-sdk23-arm.zip file via TWRP. Has anyone gotten Xposed to install successfully in 6.0.1? I noticed the earlier posts were for Lollipop.

Thanks!
21st June 2018, 12:51 PM |#414  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 1,061

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamehome

I was getting a bootloop as well after installing the ROM, stuck at the T-Mobile screen. This happened even after updating to the matching Stock ROM. The way I resolved the issue was to not delete /data, just the /system and 2 /cache partitions.

However, I am experiencing a different issue. It's been noted that Xposed only works on deodexed ROMs, but the ROM appears to bootloop, stuck on T-Mobile screen after installing the Xposed xposed-v89-sdk23-arm.zip file via TWRP. Has anyone gotten Xposed to install successfully in 6.0.1? I noticed the earlier posts were for Lollipop.

Thanks!

You installed a wrong xposed file my friend
"xposed-v89-sdk23-arm.zip" is for AOSP marshmallow roms such as lineage os and resurrection remix not for touchwiz roms

First flash this xposed uninstaller file from Twrp recovery to remove wrong file that you've flashed
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24499762635998273

Then flash this correct xposed for samsung touchwiz roms 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW
https://mega.nz/#!DJsWASpZ!yNnG-wyTc...q1lng8364RHeHA
After flashing this xposed file you have to reboot and wait 10 to 15 minutes.

Once phone rebooted install xposed.apk installer
https://mega.nz/#!ydEnEbYJ!OooJ0D5DF...PJhAeSVW7QJ3k0

Done

Remember
flashing xposed will break safety net if you are using magisk root.
The Following User Says Thank You to Trex888 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trex888 Ad-Free
24th June 2018, 08:59 AM |#415  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex888

You installed a wrong xposed file my friend
"xposed-v89-sdk23-arm.zip" is for AOSP marshmallow roms such as lineage os and resurrection remix not for touchwiz roms

First flash this xposed uninstaller file from Twrp recovery to remove wrong file that you've flashed

Then flash this correct xposed for samsung touchwiz roms 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW
After flashing this xposed file you have to reboot and wait 10 to 15 minutes.

Once phone rebooted install xposed.apk installer

Done

Remember
flashing xposed will break safety net if you are using magisk root.

Thank you for the reply. I just recently found out about the 87.1 version of Xposed, and I was able to install it without getting stuck in boot loop.
Another issue I am running into is with enabling write access to External SD Card. The ROM claims that it allows read/write, but certain apps, like Ghost Commander still can't write to the SD Card.
I installed the Marshmallow SD Fix for Xposed, but that didn't work. The media_rw group permission is already configured as well. After playing around with these configurations or doing something,
I was finally able to get RW working on the SD Card. However, after reflashing my ROM, the write permissions have disappeared, and I can't seem to get them back.
Is there a consistent way to enable SD Card RW permissions?

I noticed that the "My Files" app can write to SD Card, but some older apps can't, since the RW permissions aren't enabled and some new copy mechanism seems to be implemented.
However, I was for a moment able to enable the RW permission (until I reflashed my ROM). I'm just trying to figure out how that was able to happen. Any ideas?

Thanks!
26th August 2018, 11:46 PM |#416  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovy23

Stock Deodexed N910TUVU2EQI2 Rom

DOWNLOAD LINK

Stock Deodexed N910TUVU2EQI2 Rom - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617948300
MD5 Checksum - 3dcb1886da0edff9df95bb19cb14aa24

Update file hash to cc8ff1d154cf1a58079b718ede87a58b

Thanks for your efforts on the mod
1st January 2019, 06:46 AM |#417  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
gonna try this out

Switching from Reserruction Remix OS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)