FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [TW 6.0.1 MM] QI2 STOCK Odex/DeOdex for Note 4 +Modem & Bootloader [10/23/2017]

708 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,124

By pvsgh, Senior Member on 24th October 2017, 01:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th October 2017, 01:17 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanowiz

Sorry I'm not very experienced with this stuff.
I clean flashed this ROM (N910TUVU2EQI2_stock_deodex) and for some reason the baseband version is still N910T3UVS3EQB1
I have TWRP Recovery and flashed from there.

What am I doing wrong?

Baseband is modem, if you want to upgrade your modem you have to your flash modem for T3 version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pvsgh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pvsgh Ad-Free

26th October 2017, 08:56 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanowiz

Sorry I'm not very experienced with this stuff.
I clean flashed this ROM (N910TUVU2EQI2_stock_deodex) and for some reason the baseband version is still N910T3UVS3EQB1
I have TWRP Recovery and flashed from there.

What am I doing wrong?

This is not a odin package, so your modem, bootloader etc. may not be updated.
Those need to be flashed separately.
The Following User Says Thank You to mystic74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mystic74 Ad-Free
27th October 2017, 12:05 AM |#23  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Modem files
pvsgh the N910T modem file you provided has a couple issues. 1. it does not contain the LTE modem file NON-HLOS.bin. 2. it unroots the phone.

Better to untar the N910TUVU2EQI2_N910TTMB2EQI2_N910TUVU2EQI2_HOME.tar .md5 stock file and provide the modem.bin and NON-HLOS.bin files from there. I will try to upload them to AFH if I can.

Another note: Seems like Odin 3.12 has an issue flashing the modem files, so best to use 3.11
27th October 2017, 02:30 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera

pvsgh the N910T modem file you provided has a couple issues. 1. it does not contain the LTE modem file NON-HLOS.bin. 2. it unroots the phone.

Better to untar the N910TUVU2EQI2_N910TTMB2EQI2_N910TUVU2EQI2_HOME.tar .md5 stock file and provide the modem.bin and NON-HLOS.bin files from there. I will try to upload them to AFH if I can.

Another note: Seems like Odin 3.12 has an issue flashing the modem files, so best to use 3.11

I did not created this tar files for modem/bootloader, these are extracted from binary tar files (you can download these using samfirm). Also I used the files myself to update modem and it worked (using Odin3 v3.12.3)

Regarding the SuperSU, I have to check again what's going on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pvsgh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pvsgh Ad-Free
27th October 2017, 03:35 AM |#25  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvsgh

I did not created this tar files for modem/bootloader, these are extracted from binary tar files (you can download these using samfirm). Also I used the files myself to update modem and it worked (using Odin3 v3.12.3).

Yes it only updates modem.bin which is the 3G modem, but not the LTE modem.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aethera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aethera Ad-Free
28th October 2017, 04:14 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera

Yes it only updates modem.bin which is the 3G modem, but not the LTE modem.

ok, if you have created working tar files, I can add your links to Bootloader/modem post.
The Following User Says Thank You to pvsgh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pvsgh Ad-Free
28th October 2017, 06:52 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 329

More
Here you have the correct tar files for T3 QI2:

Modem http://www.filedropper.com/modem

BL http://www.filedropper.com/bl_3
29th October 2017, 01:13 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Stock QI2
Hey, I recieved a note 4 with QI2 already on it, anyway to get this rom on it instead?
29th October 2017, 07:28 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyc26e

Hey, I recieved a note 4 with QI2 already on it, anyway to get this rom on it instead?

Install TWRP and follow the instructions in #1
The Following User Says Thank You to pvsgh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pvsgh Ad-Free
30th October 2017, 04:12 AM |#30  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Anyone else having issues with Netflix? I get stuck at startup screen before it pushes error.
30th October 2017, 01:31 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 329

More
Netflix works fine here.

Afaik netflix detects root. That could be the problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to will5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift will5 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)