353 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,024

By Mod57, Senior Member on 13th January 2015, 07:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th March 2016, 04:59 PM |#521  
Flag Grand Rapids
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Anyone have a quick recommendation for better performance playing games. Hearthstone will freeze up occasionally. I haven't messed with kernel stuff in quite a while. Everything else is running great.

9th March 2016, 05:03 PM |#522  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,423

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keasey

Anyone have a quick recommendation for better performance playing games. Hearthstone will freeze up occasionally. I haven't messed with kernel stuff in quite a while. Everything else is running great.

I'm not familiar with hearthstone, but I've been clashing without and freezes or framedrops.

I'm loving this ROM, very snappy and stable. Very happy with it despite already running MM/cm13 as my daily driver for a month and a half now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
9th March 2016, 05:22 PM |#523  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Hey, does this rom work on a Note 4 SM-N910T...???
9th March 2016, 05:35 PM |#524  
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltongina

Hey, does this rom work on a Note 4 SM-N910T...???

Yes that's why I'm using it on

9th March 2016, 07:03 PM |#525  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys. I downloaded the latest ROM on marshmallow. Is anyone having sporadic cell reception issue? I keep getting two bars then 1 most times..

9th March 2016, 07:08 PM |#526  
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev06

Hey guys. I downloaded the latest ROM on marshmallow. Is anyone having sporadic cell reception issue? I keep getting two bars then 1 most times..

the only issue im having is LTE takes some time to lock on. Not a huge deal, even without the lte lock my data is fast enough to use this as a daily driver. This seems to be a cm13 issue because ive had it on multiple cm13 roms
9th March 2016, 07:29 PM |#527  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothdabski

the only issue im having is LTE takes some time to lock on. Not a huge deal, even without the lte lock my data is fast enough to use this as a daily driver. This seems to be a cm13 issue because ive had it on multiple cm13 roms

Thanks for the reply.

My LTE is fine. Its the cell signal for calls.. I can never get more than two bars.. And it's always going back to 1 bar. Its been that way ever since the flash. I tried re-flashing just now but the problem persists.

9th March 2016, 09:31 PM |#528  

More
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this too.. But every time I turn on and off HDR. The camera app quits, and im not sure if it was mentioned or if its a compatibility thing, but the fingerprint unlock isn't working. Overall though this ROM is awesome. I'm coming from a ROM that was always freezing up on me.

Please know that I'm new to posting in the forums and this is my first time sharing. So I I missed something please bear with me.

Thanks guys.

10th March 2016, 12:42 AM |#529  
Flag Emporia, KS
Thanks Meter: 142

More
I'm loving this rom. Super fast and stable other than the occasional wake lock I'm getting. Overall it's nice to have an aosp rom again!

10th March 2016, 08:17 AM |#530  
Flag hattiesburg
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Fingerprint scanner
Hey thanks so much for the ROM! Just one thing. I can't get the fingerprint scanner to work. It let's mW add the fingerprints and then it only let's me enter my pin to unlock it. I have an s5 that with the same kind of ROM (cm/aosp) based the fingerprint works fine so I know its nothing I'm messing up. Just wanted to share that. Thanks again!
10th March 2016, 02:15 PM |#531  
Flag In a Van down By the River
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Does anyone now why my screen goes black when I make or receive a call? I'm on the latest build.

Thanks

Edit # 1 - Figured it out! I had to format the internal storage as well.

Edit # 2 - Nevermind my proximity sensor is failing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)