More
Post number 11 will be flashing asap,and reporting later

14th March 2016, 09:17 PM |#12  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carandcar

Downloading now. Will report back once it's set up.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

First of all, thank you for your efforts in making this available!
After a clean flash the ROM did not boot for me. The first download was on my phone and when that did not boot I downloaded on my pc in the event of a bad downlaod and still no go. It never makes to the boot animation. I received this info in TWRP "unmount of / system failed; no such volume". Any ideas on what I can try to get it to boot?
The Following User Says Thank You to carandcar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carandcar Ad-Free
14th March 2016, 09:57 PM |#13  
Flag /home/coolbeans/
Thanks Meter: 728

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carandcar

First of all, thank you for your efforts in making this available!
After a clean flash the ROM did not boot for me. The first download was on my phone and when that did not boot I downloaded on my pc in the event of a bad downlaod and still no go. It never makes to the boot animation. I received this info in TWRP "unmount of / system failed; no such volume". Any ideas on what I can try to get it to boot?

Same here, after flashing my device can't boot. (Doesn't get past the Note 4 splash screen)
The Following User Says Thank You to MisterCoolBeans For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MisterCoolBeans Ad-Free
15th March 2016, 01:35 AM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCoolBeans

Same here, after flashing my device can't boot. (Doesn't get past the Note 4 splash screen)

today i'll fixed boot for it.just wait for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to mr.nth.na.vn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mr.nth.na.vn Ad-Free
15th March 2016, 06:58 PM |#15  
uploading new build, just try change something to fix bootloop, but not sure about it because i don't have this devive, so i need some one test and report when it done finish upload.
check folder download googledrive in post first in threads after for about 2 hours
don't forget when guys here have any issues : better is repport by logcat. Thanks

Gửi từ Nexus 6 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr.nth.na.vn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mr.nth.na.vn Ad-Free
15th March 2016, 10:27 PM |#16  
Flag /home/coolbeans/

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nth.na.vn

uploading new build, just try change something to fix bootloop, but not sure about it because i don't have this devive, so i need some one test and report when it done finish upload.
check folder download googledrive in post first in threads after for about 2 hours
don't forget when guys here have any issues : better is repport by logcat. Thanks

Anyone else besides me managed to boot? I couldn't boot :/
The Following User Says Thank You to MisterCoolBeans For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MisterCoolBeans Ad-Free
15th March 2016, 10:50 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

Anyone else besides me managed to boot? I couldn't boot :/

me neither, I tried both builds and none of them can pass the Note 4 Logo
The Following User Says Thank You to JnX777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JnX777 Ad-Free
15th March 2016, 10:55 PM |#18  
Flag /home/coolbeans/

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JnX777

me neither, I tried both builds and none of them can pass the Note 4 Logo

Great glad I'm not the only one lol guess we should wait
16th March 2016, 01:38 AM |#19  
get logcat for me. Thanka

16th March 2016, 01:28 PM |#20  
Flag /home/coolbeans/

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nth.na.vn

get logcat for me. Thanka

How do we get a logcat for you if we can't get past the Note 4 splash screen? I use an app called catlog but can't boot.
16th March 2016, 05:07 PM |#21  
Quote:

How do we get a logcat for you if we can't get past the Note 4 splash screen? I use an app called catlog but can't boot.

very easy, better you search google and i no have time free to let you know how to get adb logcat debug with issues bootloop... etc. sorry man. just search, have many more information for you.no logcat then no have way to know causes what wrong, what bug, what conflict , and this way best to fixed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mr.nth.na.vn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mr.nth.na.vn Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)