FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Should I make an N4 Stock Rom with massive amount of mods?

Yes

100 Vote(s)
80.00%
No

25 Vote(s)
20.00%

[ROM] TWIZtd DeVELOPMENT (S7---S8---N7---N4 Roms) for T-Mobile Note 4 (JUN.27.2017)

1,442 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,952

By JavixKGD, Senior Member on 12th November 2016, 05:45 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
13th November 2016, 06:34 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Hey
Can some one post a few screenshots

13th November 2016, 08:18 AM |#12  
springfield.il
Thanks Meter: 4,318

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavixKGD

Yeah caught that too. Just extract it and replace it at system/priv-app/SecSettings2 set the right permissions and restart, and ur good to go! Ill upload a new zip with that fixed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Everything running great..AWSOME JOB!..gonna post screen shots hope you dont mind.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butchieboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift butchieboy Ad-Free
13th November 2016, 03:01 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere around here.....

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

Everything running great..AWSOME JOB!..gonna post screen shots hope you dont mind.

Of course not, go ahead post anything and everything! Thats what communities do, help each other out. I had some screenshots in the thread but it was posted in general so I made this one new and forgot the screenshots. Thanks for helping out!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JavixKGD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JavixKGD Ad-Free
13th November 2016, 05:42 PM |#14  
springfield.il

More
Quote:

Of course not, go ahead post anything and everything! Thats what communities do, help each other out. I had some screenshots in the thread but it was posted in general so I made this one new and forgot the screenshots. Thanks for helping out!

Thank you for the amazing build keeping our Note 4 alive. Out of my 8 devices my Note 4 is tops and paired with the speed of your rom...BOOM! Gonna try to get xposed working later tried v85arm wouldnt boot gonna try v86 by Wanam later. Will post if its working if you havent already tried it.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk
13th November 2016, 06:04 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Yeah caught that too. Just extract it and replace it at system/priv-app/SecSettings2 set the right permissions and restart, and ur good to go! Ill upload a new zip with that fixed.

Sorry, noob question. What is the right permission i need to set if I'm doing that way or i should probably wait for the updated zip.
13th November 2016, 06:27 PM |#16  
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 12

More
1) screen keeps dimming, have to sleep the screen and wake it up to get the screen bright.

2) random reboots not sure if it's a one off thing.
13th November 2016, 07:34 PM |#17  
springfield.il

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nge2015

Sorry, noob question. What is the right permission i need to set if I'm doing that way or i should probably wait for the updated zip.

When you copy it to the right location look at what permission the other apps have

Note4 UX Edge

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I believe its drwr-xr-x
The number if you do it right should be 0755

Note4 UX Edge

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Note4 UX Edge

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

To make it easy for ya..under read check owner..group..others.
Under write check owner
Under execute check owner..group..others

Note4 UX Edge

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody4president

1) screen keeps dimming, have to sleep the screen and wake it up to get the screen bright.

Make sure auto adjust screen tone is off.

Note4 UX Edge
13th November 2016, 07:36 PM |#18  
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:

When you copy it to the right location look at what permission the other apps have

Note4 UX Edge

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I believe its drwr-xr-x
The number if you do it right should be 0755

Note4 UX Edge

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Note4 UX Edge

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

To make it easy for ya..under read check owner..group..others.
Under write check owner
Under execute check owner..group..others

Note4 UX Edge

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Make sure auto adjust screen tone is off.

Note4 UX Edge

It is and it doesn't always happen
14th November 2016, 12:28 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nge2015

Ok I would tell u the number u have to set but Im just gonna show u. Here are some screenshots:

The folder needs this permission

The apk needs this permission

Hope that helped bud!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JavixKGD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JavixKGD Ad-Free
14th November 2016, 12:30 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody4president

Hmmmm......ur issues are new to me bud. Every tester had a successful run. The random reboot has only been seen by me, but in my case I know why, bad battery. Now the screen dimming, that is something I have not experienced. Is AOD off as well? There could be an issue in the new Smart Manager. Try the Smart Manager 3 which is in the rom already, and should have installed just not active. Just rename the apks, remove the bak in the end, and add bak to the apks of Smart Manager 4 and restart. Tell me if that works!

14th November 2016, 12:41 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Thank you for the amazing build keeping our Note 4 alive. Out of my 8 devices my Note 4 is tops and paired with the speed of your rom...BOOM! Gonna try to get xposed working later tried v85arm wouldnt boot gonna try v86 by Wanam later. Will post if its working if you havent already tried it.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Your welcome bud! Try wanams unofficial 86.1. That is the one I am using. Here is the link just in case:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3180960

Sent from my TWIZtd N910T3 S7
The Following User Says Thank You to JavixKGD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JavixKGD Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread