FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Should I make an N4 Stock Rom with massive amount of mods?

Yes

100 Vote(s)
80.00%
No

25 Vote(s)
20.00%

[ROM] TWIZtd DeVELOPMENT (S7---S8---N7---N4 Roms) for T-Mobile Note 4 (JUN.27.2017)

1,442 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,952

By JavixKGD, Senior Member on 12th November 2016, 05:45 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
14th November 2016, 12:41 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere around here.....

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

Thank you for the amazing build keeping our Note 4 alive. Out of my 8 devices my Note 4 is tops and paired with the speed of your rom...BOOM! Gonna try to get xposed working later tried v85arm wouldnt boot gonna try v86 by Wanam later. Will post if its working if you havent already tried it.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Your welcome bud! Try wanams unofficial 86.1. That is the one I am using. Here is the link just in case:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3180960

Sent from my TWIZtd N910T3 S7
The Following User Says Thank You to JavixKGD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JavixKGD Ad-Free

14th November 2016, 12:45 AM |#22  
springfield.il
Thanks Meter: 4,320

More
Thanks OP.

Note4 UX Edge
14th November 2016, 12:47 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

Thanks OP.

Note4 UX Edge

U got it bud!

14th November 2016, 01:20 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Ok my good people, if u have been using the camera and press on the thumbnail to see the recents u will only get the last one taken. Why? It is because of the UX gallery. If this is an issue I can remove it on my next update and go with stock. Let me know.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JavixKGD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JavixKGD Ad-Free
14th November 2016, 01:36 AM |#25  
springfield.il
Thanks Meter: 4,320

More
For me..not a big issue. But thats just me.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
14th November 2016, 05:48 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I cannot get wifi to turn on. Maybe a kernel issue? Great rom over all, just having the wifi issue.
14th November 2016, 11:58 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus2282

I cannot get wifi to turn on. Maybe a kernel issue? Great rom over all, just having the wifi issue.

Did u change the kernel that came with it? If so which one did u flash? I have tested on this rom every possible kernel that could go with it. Xceed, H-vitamin N910f MM, beastmode 56.8, and Emotion 26 RC1 N910f, and they all work. However some better than others. If I flashed Emotion, I would have issues with ram management. If I used H-vitamin I would not get wifi. If I used exceed no VoLTE. Only beastmode was able to provide stability. With that being said if u r on something else other than N910T/T3 please do tell so I can better understand and try to help.

The Following User Says Thank You to JavixKGD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JavixKGD Ad-Free
14th November 2016, 01:05 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavixKGD

Did u change the kernel that came with it? If so which one did u flash? I have tested on this rom every possible kernel that could go with it. Xceed, H-vitamin N910f MM, beastmode 56.8, and Emotion 26 RC1 N910f, and they all work. However some better than others. If I flashed Emotion, I would have issues with ram management. If I used H-vitamin I would not get wifi. If I used exceed no VoLTE. Only beastmode was able to provide stability. With that being said if u r on something else other than N910T/T3 please do tell so I can better understand and try to help.

I am on 910T. I have not tried any kernels on this rom yet. I just flashed. I wiped everything, i even did full wipe on internal, and changed nothing. I tried 3 times. I will try different kernels and report .

Update update installed exceed and got wifi working. Reflashed beastmode and no wifi. So... exceed it is for now as wifi is more important than VoLTE. Thanks for the speedy responce!
14th November 2016, 01:40 PM |#29  
Flag Bayamón
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavixKGD

Thanks.
Was going to try xceed kernel but will not want to lose VoLTE.
ROM is rock solid, no reboots or freeze up so far.
Works so well with the Gear VR with less overheating warnings than before. Not using any fan to cool down.

About the UXgallery and the camera issue mentioned on a previous post, will be possible an option to replace it?
Or can I just replace it with the stock gallery app with root explorer? Don't know if will need to replace also other files like libs, etc.

Thanks again.
14th November 2016, 02:50 PM |#30  
Flag Bayamón
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus2282

I am on 910T. I have not tried any kernels on this rom yet. I just flashed. I wiped everything, i even did full wipe on internal, and changed nothing. I tried 3 times. I will try different kernels and report back.

Update. Tried reflashing the beastmode kernel with the same results. When i try to turn on wifi, it says it is turning on, but never does.... like the rom, but need working wifi. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I also have the N910T model and using the ROM's default kernel, and no issues with wifi.
I don't intall the TWIZtd settings, just the ROM.

Maybe a bad download? Try download the ROM
again and do a clean install. I am using TWRP 3.0.2.
This is me, not sure if this has a real effect but
I always first make sure that system is also selected on the recovery mount options.
Then factory reset from the recovery 3 times and also wipe everything less the internal storage and external mem card twice.
To end, wipe everything again including internal storage. Of course, not the ext mem card.
And then flash the ROM.
I don't wipe dalvik and cache after finish flashing.
When the ROM boots up, I wait for 5 minutes before
starting with the setup wizard. When finally on the homescreen I wait again at least 1 min and restart.
Then begin the normal use of the ROM, tweaking and restoring my 100+ app with titanium backup.

Hope this can be of help.
14th November 2016, 06:27 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandy1

Thanks.
Was going to try xceed kernel but will not want to lose VoLTE.
ROM is rock solid, no reboots or freeze up so far.
Works so well with the Gear VR with less overheating warnings than before. Not using any fan to cool down.

About the UXgallery and the camera issue mentioned on a previous post, will be possible an option to replace it?
Or can I just replace it with the stock gallery app with root explorer? Don't know if will need to replace also other files like libs, etc.

Thanks again.

Yes you can just copy and replace the app. Its pretty straightforward. Thats assuming u have a gallery app from s7.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread