touchscreen problem on galaxy note 4

Search This thread

uesiba

Sep 25, 2011
Hello, I'm newbie here and
first of all Happy new year and Merry Christmas to ALL!!! and wish the best in 2018

I bought Samsung galaxy note 4 (SM-N910T3) on the eBay and it was running on android 7.0.1 nougat (taken from Verizon phone) and was locked to T-mobile, some features wasn't working, wasn't working S pen, on the phone was loaded TWRP recovery. I bought T-mobile unlock code on eBay and its required the stock ROM to unlock phone from T-mobile network, then I decided to flash the stock ROM and flashed it with N910T3UVS3EQB1 stock ROM with odin, found both of them on this forum. phone was unlocked, TWRP recovery was removed from phone and its boot as stock factory phone. I was made calls and everything works great until I was install twrp apk from play store, after this phone was reboot and will not want to work with touching by fingers on screen, only works with S pen ,
after this issue I was flashed phone again in odin with this stock rom but nothing else ......
what can I do ??? how i can decide this problem ??? how to recover touch screen.... :crying::crying::crying::crying:
pleasee anyone help meee

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Hello, I'm newbie here and
first of all Happy new year and Merry Christmas to ALL!!! and wish the best in 2018

I bought Samsung galaxy note 4 (SM-N910T3) on the eBay and it was running on android 7.0.1 nougat (taken from Verizon phone) and was locked to T-mobile, some features wasn't working, wasn't working S pen, on the phone was loaded TWRP recovery. I bought T-mobile unlock code on eBay and its required the stock ROM to unlock phone from T-mobile network, then I decided to flash the stock ROM and flashed it with N910T3UVS3EQB1 stock ROM with odin, found both of them on this forum. phone was unlocked, TWRP recovery was removed from phone and its boot as stock factory phone. I was made calls and everything works great until I was install twrp apk from play store, after this phone was reboot and will not want to work with touching by fingers on screen, only works with S pen ,
after this issue I was flashed phone again in odin with this stock rom but nothing else ......
what can I do ??? how i can decide this problem ??? how to recover touch screen.... :crying::crying::crying::crying:
pleasee anyone help meee

It sounds like a faulty touch screen digitizer
If it does not work with re-flashing stock with Odin, then it's a hardware problem

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
if digitizer is dead why s pen is working ???

Try this, maybe it'll help: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=62388407

Use google, this problem is not uncommon. I found this just inputting it on google, I'm sure you can find many more posts with your problems.
S-Pen uses a different digitizer than your normal touch digitizer
One can go bad but the other would still be working, it is totally possible.
Unfortunately, I have never seen any place where they will send you any digitizer separate from the screen, that is why I suggest a full replacement

uesiba

Sep 25, 2011
THANK YOU MAAAANNNNN
it helps my note thank you agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiin very much
yeessssssssss :cowboy::cowboy::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Try this, maybe it'll help: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=62388407

Use google, this problem is not uncommon. I found this just inputting it on google, I'm sure you can find many more posts with your problems.
S-Pen uses a different digitizer than your normal touch digitizer
One can go bad but the other would still be working, it is totally possible.
Unfortunately, I have never seen any place where they will send you any digitizer separate from the screen, that is why I suggest a full replacement