Thanks Meter: 1,061

By chevyrhoads, Senior Member on 6th August 2016, 09:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from chevyrhoads: stable
26th July 2018, 11:40 PM |#3921  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
bugs?
Hi on this rom what bugs still need to be fixed? Ps if there are still bugs are there fixes for them?
Thanks Brad
1st January 2019, 06:56 AM |#3922  
Flag orlando,fl
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More
i do not know if someone is working in this rom anymore but is working on n910v perfect (with wifi and data without note 4 turn hin self off)
only 2 roms working fine (becouse after N910VVRU2CQL1 n910v have many problems with wifi and data on custom roms lol)
thanks and happy new year everyone!!

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

i do not know if someone is working in this rom anymore but is working on n910v perfect (with wifi and data without note 4 turn hin self off)
only 2 roms working fine (becouse after N910VVRU2CQL1 n910v have many problems with wifi and data on custom roms lol)
thanks and happy new year everyone!!
26th February 2019, 03:07 PM |#3923  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Mobile data causes freeze and shuts down RamKernel V6
Hello guys,

First of all, thanks for the great ROM!! I installed the ROM and at first Wifi wasn't working and mobile data was slow. I flashed the QB2 modem and the Xceed Kernel but that didn't work.

I then flashed RamKernel V6 which gave me Wifi. The ROM works great, it's fast and pretty stable. Unfortunately, I tested mobile data which works but the phone freezes and shuts off without warning. Once I turn mobile data off, the phone works great again.

Anyone else going through the same and were you able to find a fix?

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)