FORUMS

[ROM]*EOL*[6.0.1] PaulPizzRom [N910VVRU2CPJ2][12/16/2016]

580 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,113

Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2016, 10:16 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelanetloads

Will this kernel allow connection the Samsung Allshare Cast Dongle. That is the problem I am experiencing now. Also does reactivation lock work. I would like the added security.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I guess reactivation lock doesn't work, I'll look into it, thanks for bringing that to my attention. As for the all share cast I'm not sure at the moment. I'll test as soon as I can. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to PaulPizz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PaulPizz Ad-Free
17th April 2016, 10:31 PM |#12  
Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 1,000

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPizz

I guess reactivation lock doesn't work, I'll look into it, thanks for bringing that to my attention. As for the all share cast I'm not sure at the moment. I'll test as soon as I can. Thanks

Reactication lock blocks you from using Odin again like for updates or if you just want to use something different.

It's the second line in this tutorial. How to: Custom Recovery and Root
The Following User Says Thank You to stueycaster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stueycaster Ad-Free
17th April 2016, 11:19 PM |#13  
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,156

More
paul, random but are you planning on keeping this a stock rom? i don't even know what mods/customizations are really available for the note stuff, so i'm just curious.
17th April 2016, 11:26 PM |#14  
Flag Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks Meter: 301

More
And now I can root my phone lol I just wanted stock root call me cheap but hey lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I do need to ask by debloated what all did u remove? Samsung apps like snore and such are still there right?

The Following User Says Thank You to KingVekxin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KingVekxin Ad-Free
17th April 2016, 11:59 PM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVekxin

And now I can root my phone lol I just wanted stock root call me cheap but hey lol

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I do need to ask by debloated what all did u remove? Samsung apps like snore and such are still there right?

Mainly just Verizon and Amazon bloat. Didn't really touch the Samsung apps. If its not there I'm sure you get it from the Samsung app store.

The Following User Says Thank You to PaulPizz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PaulPizz Ad-Free
18th April 2016, 12:03 AM |#16  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayochs

paul, random but are you planning on keeping this a stock rom? i don't even know what mods/customizations are really available for the note stuff, so i'm just curious.

Yea for the most part stock. I may add a few small things here and there in the future but nothing too out of touch with stock.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaulPizz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PaulPizz Ad-Free
18th April 2016, 12:37 AM |#17  
Flag Baton Rouge, LA

More
what kernels are compatible?
18th April 2016, 02:42 AM |#19  
Flag Baton Rouge, LA

More
hey @PaulPizz I cant find my apn settings anywhere since flashing the rom, would you be able to assist at all?
The Following User Says Thank You to KingVekxin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KingVekxin Ad-Free
18th April 2016, 04:22 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Do I need to flash Emotion kernel after flashing this rom or its not necessary? Am already on Emoton kernel now after bootloader unlock!

Download is about to finish with my aweful network!
18th April 2016, 04:35 AM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixtaf

Do I need to flash Emotion kernel after flashing this rom or its not necessary? Am already on Emoton kernel now after bootloader unlock!

Download is about to finish with my aweful network!

Emotion kernel is already in zip. So it will be flashed with the rom automatically.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)