FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Debloater, Lets remove all that Bloatware

1,877 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,084

Post Reply Email Thread
Just getting the word out to everyone. This works without root and makes it super easy for you to remove any Bloatware you would like and fully control it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...bloat-t2998294
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to gatesjunior For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th January 2015, 06:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 679

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatesjunior

Just getting the word out to everyone. This works without root and makes it super easy for you to remove any Bloatware you would like and fully control it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...bloat-t2998294

I've already run it but thanks for sharing it in here
20th January 2015, 08:32 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 553

More
didn't you already post it junior ?
21st January 2015, 12:25 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Fine job making a Windows program. Unfortunately I do not know most of those apps so I will not select them. Is it too much to ask someone for a list of apk name versus function name?
21st January 2015, 12:31 AM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Michigan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldheld

Fine job making a Windows program. Unfortunately I do not know most of those apps so I will not select them. Is it too much to ask someone for a list of apk name versus function name?

The apk name is listed along with the packagename in the list. If you are unsure what things are safe to block/disable. There are plenty of people on the forum that would be willing to help you.
21st January 2015, 12:36 AM |#6  

More
I did not see the package name so I will have run it again and read more carefully or try to change the size of that field.
21st January 2015, 12:38 AM |#7  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Michigan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldheld

I did not see the package name so I will have run it again and read more carefully or try to change the size of that field.

The apk is on the left and the package name is on the right. Are you saying you would like to see the App Drawer Name ??
The Following User Says Thank You to gatesjunior For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2015, 12:40 AM |#8  

More
That would be really helpful. Thanks.
21st January 2015, 05:16 AM |#9  
This says without root then the other page this links to says root required which is it
21st January 2015, 06:05 AM |#10  
Fond du Lac WI
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly_roger_hook

This says without root then the other page this links to says root required which is it

Ability to remove apk on rooted devices and only disables on unrooted kitkat devices.
21st January 2015, 06:07 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpa77

Ability to remove apk on rooted devices and only disables on unrooted kitkat devices.

Thanks for the clarification but dang though I'd be able to unistall this Facebook app preinstalled as a system app ughhhhhh...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)