Debloater, Lets remove all that Bloatware

Search This thread

gatesjunior

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 12, 2010
Michigan
Fine job making a Windows program. Unfortunately I do not know most of those apps so I will not select them. Is it too much to ask someone for a list of apk name versus function name?

The apk name is listed along with the packagename in the list. If you are unsure what things are safe to block/disable. There are plenty of people on the forum that would be willing to help you.

pbman1953

Dec 1, 2012
Boston
May have blocked one too many, 2 items don't work but other wise great-

Calender

Software updates- there's no error message but the circle just spins with no connection. After a while i simply cancel

Thanks

Reactions: stueycaster

gatesjunior

Nov 12, 2010
Michigan
May have blocked one too many, 2 items don't work but other wise great-

Calender

Software updates- there's no error message but the circle just spins with no connection. After a while i simply cancel

Thanks

Yeah, it sounds like you blocked a little too many, Lol. You can simply go and save your blocked list and then Unblock all and start going one by one until you figure out which ones you do need.

Please bring all feedback and questions over to the forum dedicated for this.

http://xdaforums.com/android/software/debloater-remove-carrier-bloat-t2998294

pbman1953

Dec 1, 2012
Boston
Yeah, it sounds like you blocked a little too many, Lol. You can simply go and save your blocked list and then Unblock all and start going one by one until you figure out which ones you do need.

Please bring all feedback and questions over to the forum dedicated for this.

http://xdaforums.com/android/software/debloater-remove-carrier-bloat-t2998294

Here's one thing to think about also, by accident I blocked the Google stock email , not the Gmail. I went back to unblock and I had to re-enter all my emails back again. So what I'm saying after a block and then an un-block it wipes the app. Did you expect that to happen or should I expect that to happen for most apps be turned back on?

Thanks

gatesjunior

Nov 12, 2010
Michigan
Here's one thing to think about also, by accident I blocked the Google stock email , not the Gmail. I went back to unblock and I had to re-enter all my emails back again. So what I'm saying after a block and then an un-block it wipes the app. Did you expect that to happen or should I expect that to happen for most apps be turned back on?

Thanks
That's odd, it doesn't wipe any data. Nor have I had an issue like that. Let me look into it.

pbman1953

Dec 1, 2012
Boston

Thanks

svc.apk

I got lucky, was akind of dumb on one, all I had to do is look at the app name on the right for the calander. The update connection was SyncMLSsvc.apk

Davidson3680

Apr 20, 2012
Fort Worth,TX.
Debloater !!!

Thank you for this Program at least we can modify our phones to run better so I can enjoy my phone instead of be mad that the phone is full of stuff i don't want running great Application and simple to use as well

Thank you !!:D

Top Liked Posts