910V stuck on bootloop

Search This thread

zfk110

Jan 11, 2014
Atlanta
I have a 910V which stuck in bootloop, I flashed the stock 6.0.1, 5.1 firmware, using Odin, both of them loaded fine, so far I haven't seen any EMMC error or any other errors using Odin, I can go into recovery and I can do factory reset, but as soon it goes past Samsung logo it restart again. I swap batteries, there is no Sim, SD card in it, I don't have EFS backup. I also tried this N910VVRU2BOG5_VZW2BOG5_Verizon_USA_v5.0.1_Repair_Firmware still no go.

subwayhello

Jul 21, 2019
I am having the same issue, stock verizon, never rooted, no new apps installed / no reasons for boot loop... itll go as far as the verizon logo then immediately restart over and over again

using ODIN v3.12.3, I tried the following, all loaded none fixed the problem:

N910VVRU2CQI2_N910VVZW2CQI2_N910VVRU2CQI2_HOME.tar
N910VVRU2CPF3_N910VVZW2CPF3_N910VVRU2CPF3_HOME.tar
N910VVRU1BOAF_N910VVZW1BOAF_N910VVRU1BOAF_HOME.tar
N910VVRU2BPA1_N910VVZW2BPA1_N910VVRU2BPA1_HOME.tar

in odin I uncheck the restart in the options tab
then start...

once done I turn phone off completely. Start phone with Power Button, Home Button, Volume +, then itll say installing then go to the menu -> Select in this menu "Wipe Cache Partition", then factory reset wipe, then I pull the battery and turn on. goes to boot loop every time...

then i tried this : https://xdaforums.com/note-4-verizon/help/verizon-note-4-flash-odin-t3470166 POST #4 - still didnt work

tried many many things just gets to the verizon logo and restarts...
using odin to flash firmware only - dont know if anything else will help. open to suggestions...

Last edited:
Reactions: zfk110

TouchOdeath

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe you could try booting in safe mode.:

Put the phone in download mode.
Once in download mode, hold all buttons at once and keep holding them (power, volume up+down, and home). It will take you to a menu, one of the options is safe mode.

Once in safe mode you can install apps using adb install. If you can do that, then you can run the apps by starting their main activity.

Last edited:
Reactions: zfk110

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am having the same issue, stock verizon, never rooted, no new apps installed / no reasons for boot loop... itll go as far as the verizon logo then immediately restart over and over again

using ODIN v3.12.3, I tried the following, all loaded none fixed the problem:

N910VVRU2CQI2_N910VVZW2CQI2_N910VVRU2CQI2_HOME.tar
    N910VVRU2CPF3_N910VVZW2CPF3_N910VVRU2CPF3_HOME.tar
    N910VVRU1BOAF_N910VVZW1BOAF_N910VVRU1BOAF_HOME.tar
    N910VVRU2BPA1_N910VVZW2BPA1_N910VVRU2BPA1_HOME.tar

in odin I uncheck the restart in the options tab
    then start...

once done I turn phone off completely. Start phone with Power Button, Home Button, Volume +, then itll say installing then go to the menu -> Select in this menu "Wipe Cache Partition", then factory reset wipe, then I pull the battery and turn on. goes to boot loop every time...

then i tried this : https://xdaforums.com/note-4-verizon/help/verizon-note-4-flash-odin-t3470166 POST #4 - still didnt work

tried many many things just gets to the verizon logo and restarts...
    using odin to flash firmware only - dont know if anything else will help. open to suggestions...
    Maybe you could try booting in safe mode.:

Put the phone in download mode.
    Once in download mode, hold all buttons at once and keep holding them (power, volume up+down, and home). It will take you to a menu, one of the options is safe mode.

Once in safe mode you can install apps using adb install. If you can do that, then you can run the apps by starting their main activity.