FORUMS

iBestWin 10,000mAh (10A) Battery , AccuBattery &the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 n910f - RRm

143 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By know.i.dee, Senior Member on 21st November 2018, 09:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, Several days ago I purchased (courtesy of Amazon) an extended battery for the N910f & as many have mentioned knowing when to charge the Battery isn't easy for the casual user

(I'm more experienced than the average , have a fairly good knowledge of electrics - I'm mm electrician by trade - & computers / tech etc , but far from an expert compared to many on XDA)

Via the playstore I eventually (tried many) found this app called AccuBattery (Accubattery.zendesk.com) Which allows for the manual implementation of your batteries Basic specs

Here is a link to their manual :
https://accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/e...harging-screen

Encompassing this I have disabled my battery icon & enabled the notification from the app to provide my battery reading & after several calibrations it appears to be reading accurately

I've accumulated serval screenshots for others to analyse ; being a forum all commentary is welcome
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_AccuBattery_20181121-083756.png
Views:	438
Size:	204.5 KB
ID:	4648274   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_AccuBattery_20181121-083813.png
Views:	430
Size:	179.9 KB
ID:	4648275   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_AccuBattery_20181121-084752.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	208.2 KB
ID:	4648276  
21st November 2018, 09:20 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sussex , England "United" Kingdom

More
I'm easily able to get more than the 18hrs specified using it with my hot spot (for the note 3) , 4G / LTE , bright screen , Nightmare Cpu &Simple OnDemand governers (just straight performance) although I have underclocked the CPU as i have all 4 cores on (This works best for me less processing power but all cores working - very very smooth)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_AccuBattery_20181121-084731.png
Views:	230
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	4648279   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Settings_20181121-091534.png
Views:	224
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	4648282  
21st November 2018, 09:01 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sussex , England "United" Kingdom

More
AccuBattery calculates the per app battery usage a bit differently than Android and many other apps (which can only accurately determine the phone's total battery consumption and then uses fixed profiles to estimate the distribution to each app). Instead, we have opted to calculate the phone's realized total battery drain whenever an app is in the foreground and assign all of it to that foreground app.

A benefit of this is that some apps have related background services running that the Android usage screen doesn't capture while we do. However, with our foreground method, we'll also capture background processes from other apps and end up assigning this to your foreground app (For example if you turn on an overlay and then stare at the clock app for an hour then all of that gets assigned to the clock app). We think it's a reasonable assumption though as the majority of the battery drain comes from the screen and many of the unrelated background services run regardless of which app is in the foreground. Furthermore, when the screen is off the background services don't get added up to the foreground app usage as nothing is considered to be in the foreground when the screen is turned off.

The average battery usage section shows you how we calculate our time remaining estimates and is based on the last 7 days of usage.

The fully battery time estimates give you an indication of expected performance on a 100% charge and might be a bit different to some other apps. You can read more about our time remaining estimates here: https://accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/e...cles/211277789
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)