FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Note 4 screen protectors-- post yours!

133 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By dianestory2, Senior Member on 24th October 2014, 05:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've only seen the Tempered Glass thread, but no plastic screen protector thread. I'll start--- I have the amfilm screen protector. Only $2 for now, and is really invisible. What are you using?
24th October 2014, 06:00 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Phone
I use Spigen GLAS.tR slim for Note 4. I paid a lot for it.. $20?? It adds some weight and not that invisible. I hope it will be worth it, as tempered glass is resistant to heavy scratches.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg glass.jpeg - [Click for QR Code] (30.3 KB, 1421 views)
24th October 2014, 06:34 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Spigen GLAS.tR slim for about 7 bucks.
The Following User Says Thank You to ohbreeeezy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ohbreeeezy Ad-Free
24th October 2014, 06:58 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohbreeeezy

OMG.. where did you buy it?? I bought it from Amazon. Did it come in retail packaging and did it have product number, cards. etc?
24th October 2014, 07:47 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,479

More
Quote:

That was during there early morning sale. I got one too at that price

Sent from the TermiNOTEr 4!
24th October 2014, 07:51 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-sitt

OMG.. where did you buy it?? I bought it from Amazon. Did it come in retail packaging and did it have product number, cards. etc?

Amazon! and everything was inside the box but not the microfiber cloth.

heheh

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by borijess

That was during there early morning sale. I got one too at that price

Sent from the TermiNOTEr 4!

It was 3 am in morning sale for me lol
24th October 2014, 08:37 PM |#7  
Flag MD
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Quote:

Don't you get the halo effect with it? Maybe it's not so visible on white note 4... but on my black one it's hideous. I installed it on mine and all the edges won't adhere due to curved screen of note 4. I regret buying them and I'm returning all 3 of them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
24th October 2014, 08:38 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zen0s

Don't you get the halo effect with it? I installed it on mine and all the edges won't adhere due to curved screen of note 4. I regret buying them and I'm returning all 3 of them.

Nope I guess you have to install it perfectly.
24th October 2014, 08:42 PM |#9  
Flag MD
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Quote:

Nope I guess you have to install it perfectly.

Weird... I installed mine perfectly lined up. I think mine was lot more visible since my note 4 is black. All temper screen protectors have this issue on Note 4, that's why spigen removed it from their site and amazon.

24th October 2014, 10:11 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianestory2

I've only seen the Tempered Glass thread, but no plastic screen protector thread. I'll start--- I have the amfilm screen protector. Only $2 for now, and is really invisible. What are you using?

no pictures? i'm disappointed with most of the glass SPs, so i might get a regular one. does it affect the s pen's functionality? there has been people saying that the SP's surface is not smooth enough, therefore the s pen didn't work well.
24th October 2014, 10:21 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 408

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zen0s

Don't you get the halo effect with it? Maybe it's not so visible on white note 4... but on my black one it's hideous. I installed it on mine and all the edges won't adhere due to curved screen of note 4. I regret buying them and I'm returning all 3 of them.

No halo with my Spigen on my grey Note 4, you did it wrong. Spigen removed it for another reason, not because it doesn't fit.

Not all protectors have this issue. Most of them do since they're not sized properly. The Spigen, Tech Armor and Supershieldz is sized smaller than the screen so they won't leave halos, but they'll leave gaps in coverage.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)