FORUMS

Which Portable Power Bank?

235 posts
Thanks Meter: 74

By Sectoras, Senior Member on 4th February 2016, 01:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, im looking for a good portable power bank without solar charging (or with if it doesnt effect the price) and around 20-50k mAh capacity.
I'd like to not spend more than 20GBP and the product to be certified for safety reasons, im not feeling well to walk around like a jihadist
Thanks
5th February 2016, 03:51 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Which Portable Power Bank?
If however, you have a long trip planned or lots of devices to keep topped up, then take a 20000mAh Power Bank. All the portable chargers featured in the list have a minimum capacity of 20000mAh and are capable of charging most phones over 10 times.
I like the easyacc 20000 power bank, coz it has increative two input, which can save half time for me to recharge it. And the four outputs with the smart technology, just like the anker IQ technology. It means whatever devices do you use, it can get you best power. So good for fast charging.
6th February 2016, 12:29 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1,201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sectoras

Hello, im looking for a good portable power bank without solar charging (or with if it doesnt effect the price) and around 20-50k mAh capacity.
I'd like to not spend more than 20GBP and the product to be certified for safety reasons, im not feeling well to walk around like a jihadist
Thanks

The Zerolemon 20,000 mAh solar power pank is currently listed for $47.78 but if you use the coupon code Z36GZOGN at checkout you can get it for $19.99. The reviews are good and you can't beat the price. I just purchased one for backup but can't directly give you a review since it hasn't been delivered yet. You can find the battery here...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NIOGKL8..._w2tTwb9M6F3FF
6th February 2016, 10:28 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbmoyx

The Zerolemon 20,000 mAh solar power pank is currently listed for $47.78 but if you use the coupon code Z36GZOGN at checkout you can get it for $19.99. The reviews are good and you can't beat the price. I just purchased one for backup but can't directly give you a review since it hasn't been delivered yet. You can find the battery here...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NIOGKL8..._w2tTwb9M6F3FF

Unfortunately they don't ship to my country
6th February 2016, 01:34 PM |#5  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 65

More
The best charging banks are...

Anker PowerCore+ 10050: The World's Smallest 10000mAh Portable Charger with Premium Aluminum Shell and Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 2.0 Technology (Black)

or

Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 10400mAh Portable External Battery Fast Charger (16.2W / 5V 9V 12V Supported, Quick Output) for S6, S6 Edge - Silver

The first one is very small for the size and battery mah, it has quick charge and top quality batteries
The Following User Says Thank You to A|ex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift A|ex Ad-Free
8th February 2016, 09:32 AM |#6  
Flag Galaxy S, quadrant 2
Thanks Meter: 123

More
I'd highly recommend the anker powercore+ 26800

it has 3 ports, 1 that supports quick charge 2.0 (also known as Adaptive Fast Charge) and a 10-stage charge indicator. comes with a nice cushy mesh bag for carrying. 26800mah

on Amazon if you scroll down the page a little there should be a promo code to take off about 25% of the price. in the Specials and Promotions section

edit: DO NOT buy Aukey, they play tricks with the advertising on how much power they can put out, and operate components higher than they're designed for.
13th February 2016, 03:23 PM |#7  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterist

I'd highly recommend the anker powercore+ 26800

it has 3 ports, 1 that supports quick charge 2.0 (also known as Adaptive Fast Charge) and a 10-stage charge indicator. comes with a nice cushy mesh bag for carrying. 26800mah

on Amazon if you scroll down the page a little there should be a promo code to take off about 25% of the price. in the Specials and Promotions section

edit: DO NOT buy Aukey, they play tricks with the advertising on how much power they can put out, and operate components higher than they're designed for.

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCor.../dp/B016HNALOI

Link to the one mentioned and this is a very good brand and the stats on this are not all that bad.
14th February 2016, 02:37 AM |#8  
Flag Galaxy S, quadrant 2
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCor.../dp/B016HNALOI

Link to the one mentioned and this is a very good brand and the stats on this are not all that bad.

yep that's the one! highly recommend it. also I would suggest getting the Anker 6ft. gold plated nylon charge cord because the one that comes with the power bank is very short and won't tolerate much abuse from an incident like taking a full force tug from a hefty power bank being tugged further than the cord will reach. you'll want a tough charger.
14th February 2016, 06:19 AM |#9  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I've liked the RAVPower Car Jump Starter power banks. I got one over the holidays on special and the dual purpose has saved me in a few different situations of either dead car or phone battery.
28th February 2016, 07:51 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I own the AUKEY PB-T1 10000mAh with Qualcomm 2.0 support for input and output! That's a stunning power bank, highly recommended!

But today I would buy an "Quick Charge 3.0 RAVPower TURBO 20.100mAh Powerbank Qualcomm QC 3.0 Technologie USB-C/Type-C (5V/3A)" With two outputs and Qualcomm 3.0 input and output. Samsung Note 4 only use Qualcomm 2.0 but Qualcomm 3.0 is backward compatible with version 2.0.
Qualcomm 3.0 input should give the power bank an extremly fast charging time (30 min is advertised by the manufacturer).
29th February 2016, 08:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 435

More
Just wanted to chime in.
I got an EasyAcc Quick Charge 2.0 20,000mAh Portable External Battery
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0142925GQ..._u6k1wbQPDTWJ2

I love it! It has enough power to fully charge my phone and tablet every night for about 5 days. I recently went on a week-long business trip and I used it to charge my phone, tablet, 3DS and Vita. I only had to recharge the battery once the entire week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to spexwood For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spexwood Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)