here a easy guid to change the csc without wipe data on multi csc Roms
1. you need a root explorer of your choice and Samsung Phone info App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...honeinfo&hl=de or here http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...o-csc-t2893610
2. have a look into the SamsungINFO App what csc you have
3. use the explorer and mount r/w, then go to /efs/imei/mps_code.dat file, open it with text editor and chang the text to your csc. Save the changes.
4. then go to the system/csc folder
5. have a look what csc you need but you can only change the inserted csc`s
6. for example you have BTU and the DBT folder is available. Go to the DBT/system/csc folder. You see now 4 files (i have the Omega Rom so maybe in other Roms are more or less).
7. copy the files contents.db - omx.xml - others.xml and sales_code.dat
8. go back to the system/csc folder and paste the files there. Have a look that all permissions are right (rw-r--r--)
9. reboot now and have a look into the info app. You see now in csc info that you have changed your CSC
happy flashing and sorry for my terrible english