Thanks Meter: 6,190

Post Reply Email Thread
6th January 2017, 10:26 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pafcholini

That's weird. Can you provide logcat?

"If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up it is perfect".

I simply did a clean install once again and now mobile data is working fine. Now I can enjoy this amazing Rom. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to HSM200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HSM200 Ad-Free
6th January 2017, 08:08 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
First, congratulate the Emotion team and thank them for the hard work you do.
I would like someone to tell me if in this type of ROMs based on AOSP (not TW), the quality of image and sound when watching a video is as good as in the stock ROM; And the same with respect to the quality of the photographs.
I hope someone please help me with this doubt.
The Following User Says Thank You to javier72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift javier72 Ad-Free
7th January 2017, 03:04 PM |#43  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pafcholini

You have navigation tab above Emotion control and you can enbale sw keys and the hw keys will be disabled automatic

"If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up it is perfect".

Hey man,

Just a quick update on this. Decided to run a complete clean install and it hasn't changed anything. The hw keys are still active when enabling the soft keys.

I don't know whether a log would show anything as I would imagine it's not a really important issue to solve. Just wanted to let you know.

Keep up the good work.

J
8th January 2017, 11:52 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Just a quick question, does this rom also have the weird 520 default dpi instead of the native 515 dpi, resulting in display issues in youtube, netflix etc and not being able to install the amazon shopping app from the store?
9th January 2017, 12:45 AM |#45  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,794

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orb1t

Just a quick question, does this rom also have the weird 520 default dpi instead of the native 515 dpi, resulting in display issues in youtube, netflix etc and not being able to install the amazon shopping app from the store?

You can always change the dpi - Settings - Display - Display size - Or edit the build.prop to whatever you want m

Sent From My SM-N910W8 🇨🇦
9th January 2017, 12:51 AM |#46  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

You can always change the dpi - Settings - Display - Display size - Or edit the build.prop to whatever you want m

Hey thanks for the reply but that was not my question, because changing the dpi afterwards does not fix all the issues the 520 dpi setting is causing.

So my guess is the default dpi is 520 in this rom too?
9th January 2017, 01:04 AM |#47  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,794

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orb1t

Hey thanks for the reply but that was not my question, because changing the dpi afterwards does not fix all the issues the 520 dpi setting is causing.

So my guess is the default dpi is 520 in this rom too?

Should be 560 - But editing the build.prop should fix anything as if the Rom was built with the edited build.prop

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170108-190211.png
Views:	162
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	3996278

9th January 2017, 03:47 AM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 301

More
Hello,

Can anyone share the dialer.apk from the Verizon Jan 3 version please?

I'm on Jan 08 version and the dialer has an issue and I want to replace it with the Jan 3 one.

Thanks
9th January 2017, 10:48 AM |#49  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Should be 560 - But editing the build.prop should fix anything as if the Rom was built with the edited build.prop

That is not quite right because of this

Code:
PRODUCT_AAPT_PREF_CONFIG := 560dpi
The aapt pref config is still 560dpi and therefor the default app config is still 560dpi even if you change the build.prop

I have no idea why the default value is 520 or 560 in most of the cm roms and not the native 515dpi, maybe there is a reason for that but I hate the issues this is causing, at least for me.

So my option is to change the source and build the rom myself, but I thought there would be a more general way.
The Following User Says Thank You to orb1t For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift orb1t Ad-Free
9th January 2017, 08:10 PM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
@Pafcholini

Could you do a WIP like @hsbadr does, in the 2nd post on his dev thread?
9th January 2017, 11:59 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 6,190

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sune H

@Pafcholini

Could you do a WIP like @hsbadr does, in the 2nd post on his dev thread?

Probably i'll add it too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)