[Kernel Mod] Kali Nethunter Support for Note 4 Kernels

Search This thread

thehacker911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2013
Gangkofen
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey Guess,

here is the commit for kali nethunter support on Galaxy Note 4. It is tested on SM-N910F.

Warning: This operation involves risk. XDA is myself can not be held responsible for any problems encountered.

Video Mirror: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9hLgj4UWOE

Github Kernel commit: Source

Here is the Kernel with Kali Nethunter Support: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cadhkoeam0yyjs/hacker_kernel_sm-n910f_v7_beta_5.zip?dl=0

Flash Kernel over custom recovery.

Kali Nethunter CHROOT (tested on BOC3 Stockrom): https://mega.co.nz/#!VcpA0D6B!ymGXC8iB6kS-QJYlVBhwRUlzmRBCPp7Rx1Pxu58U0OY

Flash Kali Rom Port over custom recovery, but you need one custom kernel with kali nethunter support.

Thanks goes to @FutureBSD not to me :)

Last edited:

FutureBSD

May 27, 2010

Kali is the successor for Backtrack Linux, which is a security / pentest distribution.
With Kali Nethunter you have those features now on your android device.
Things like "Rubber Ducky" features, Packet Injection (only works with external wifi-adapter).

@thehacker911:
Thanks for adding the patches to your kernel repository.
Everyone else: With thehacker911 kernel for the N910F you get packet-injection support for external wifi-adapters etc.

Last edited:

mythos234

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 8, 2015
Wrocław
Looks like something interesting to play with, but probably not going to put it in any of my public releases, unless a hundred people run down my door :p
Thanks for the share, will try it in some free time :)

tansy

Aug 29, 2011
Spain
And there is a kernel that works ?? I mean kernel you install, or just flash the ROM and longer

FutureBSD

May 27, 2010
And there is a kernel that works ?? I mean kernel you install, or just flash the ROM and longer

There is a kernel that works. I tried to add the required modules to thehacker911's kernel and was successful with it.

@thehacker911: Can you share the latest kernel with the users? Otherwise I'm going to build a new version today and share it with the people here (if you agree to this)

Reactions: dynospectrum

FutureBSD

May 27, 2010
How stable is ur rom port? I mean does importan things like calls, sms etc. work?

It's actually not a rom port.
What thehacker911 is offering is a kernel that offers functionality you require to use Kali Nethunter (like packet-injection via external usb-wifi-adapter). This kernel is running fine for me for a couple of days. No problems at all. It's his kernel he's offering for a long time and that he's famous for in Germany. He just added the required modules for Kali on top of his kernel.

I however created a Kali Nethunter CHROOT environment (primary as a POC for myself). You just flash it via recovery on top of your rom. Afterwards you'll find a Nethunter application in your application drawer and can start from there. You are not impacting anything that's in your current rom at all.
Yesterday I built the CHROOT environment based on the latest sources from kali nethunter (should be version 1.2.1). You can download them: Via this link. In case an update Metasploit is available, please make sure, while the update is running, to open a second kali shell and start PostgreSQL via "service postgresql start". You can stop if after the update has been completed. It's required so that Metasploit can update its database.

For those of you who are not familiar with Kali (Nethunter) at all, check out their homepage, which gives a rough indication.

Last edited:

rs tony

Feb 15, 2014
Joroinen
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
What thehacker911 is offering is a kernel that offers functionality you require to use Kali Nethunter (like packet-injection via external usb-wifi-adapter). This kernel is running fine for me for a couple of days. No problems at all. It's his kernel he's offering for a long time and that he's famous for in Germany. He just added the required modules for Kali on top of his kernel.

I however created a Kali Nethunter CHROOT environment (primary as a POC for myself). You just flash it via recovery on top of your rom. Afterwards you'll find a Nethunter application in your application drawer and can start from there. You are not impacting anything that's in your current rom at all.
Yesterday I built the CHROOT environment based on the latest sources from kali nethunter (should be version 1.2.1). You can download them: Via this link. In case an update Metasploit is available, please make sure, while the update is running, to open a second kali shell and start PostgreSQL via "service postgresql start". You can stop if after the update has been completed. It's required so that Metasploit can update its database.

For those of you who are not familiar with Kali (Nethunter) at all, check out their homepage, which gives a rough indication.

So ur port gives ability to use kali like in stock rom if i understand correct?

FutureBSD

May 27, 2010
Yes is correct. You must have Kali Rom and my kernel for kali support.

Gesendet mit meinen Kali NetHunter Smartphone

Maybe the wording should be changed from "Kali Rom" to just "Kali Nethunter", as it's not a rom. It's a CHROOT environment on top of an existing rom. I guess this is causing confusion for some that are not familiar with the environment so far. :)

Reactions: userpulsar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guess,

here is the commit for kali nethunter support on Galaxy Note 4. It is tested on SM-N910F.

Warning: This operation involves risk. XDA is myself can not be held responsible for any problems encountered.

Video Mirror: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9hLgj4UWOE

Github Kernel commit: Source

Here is the Kernel with Kali Nethunter Support: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cadhkoeam0yyjs/hacker_kernel_sm-n910f_v7_beta_5.zip?dl=0

Flash Kernel over custom recovery.

Kali Nethunter CHROOT (tested on BOC3 Stockrom): https://mega.co.nz/#!VcpA0D6B!ymGXC8iB6kS-QJYlVBhwRUlzmRBCPp7Rx1Pxu58U0OY

Flash Kali Rom Port over custom recovery, but you need one custom kernel with kali nethunter support.

Thanks goes to @FutureBSD not to me :)

Kali is the successor for Backtrack Linux, which is a security / pentest distribution.
    With Kali Nethunter you have those features now on your android device.
    Things like "Rubber Ducky" features, Packet Injection (only works with external wifi-adapter).

@thehacker911:
    Thanks for adding the patches to your kernel repository.
    Everyone else: With thehacker911 kernel for the N910F you get packet-injection support for external wifi-adapters etc.
    How stable is ur rom port? I mean does importan things like calls, sms etc. work?

Exactly what the first post and first post's title says -.-...
    not work the link to download fix it please