here's youre walkthrough to TA-MOD
Audio mod controls)
Its a simple interface to boost your headset and speaker volumes(digital gain controls), they are based mostly on what faux123 has done over various audio chips back then..the difference is you dont have to pause or stop the music while adjusting settings..its still a messy hack but it works perfectly..
Mod works in a bit of a peculiar way as opposed to the latter implementation..now lets move on to the basic controls..
Part 1: Headphone gain controls
This is DISABLED
by default, this controls how loud or soft audio output is on your HEADSET/PHONES/EXTERNAL SPEAKERS
..To enable controls:
**where x corresponds to the desired increase on volume..values for this option ranges from 0(lowest)-24(highest) I suggest never cross 10 for this option as its really loud..
NOTE: For best and safe results DO NOT USE THIS ALONGSIDE ANY AUDIO MODS..else results can be destructive/unpredictable/devastating..you have been warned
- Launch Synapse (Install Synapse from Playstore if you don't have it..)
- Go to T.A. - Mod tab
- you need to read the warnings/notes 1st
- go look for the Headphone section and under it there is a section where you need to Enable/Disable Headphone Gain controls
- Given that this mod is DISABLED by default you then PRESS ENABLE Headphone gain controls
- now there will be a slight boost upon enabling the Headphone gain controls..if you feel that its already perfect, then you can safely exit Synapse..
- If you feel you want more then head over just a bit below and you'll see the presets for Headset Gains..they are a set of "Templates" with varying settings that has been tested out(LOW, MID, HIGH and EXTREME)
- If you feel a bit more adventurous then by all means using a terminal emulator at your disposal you can simply issue this command
echo x > /sys/kernel/tomtom/headset/hp_digigain