FORUMS

[KERNEL][STOCK/S7/N7PORT][TA-MOD] Xceed [Synapse][N910F/G/T/V/P][LP|MM][Stable:07/27]

2,321 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,836

Post Reply Email Thread

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
**Synapse™ is a registered trademark owned by @Andreilux
**(v1)Xceed Logo™ is created by @fareed_extreme
**(v2)Xceed Logo™ is created by @Sharan Narayan
**(v3)Xceed Logo™ is created by @JeGuina

XDA:DevDB Information
Xceed Custom Kernel for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Qualcomm, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
kairi_zeroblade
Source Code: https://github.com/zeroblade1984/Sam...ote-4-Qualcomm

Kernel Special Features: Magic, Install Synapse and find out for your self..

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Production Build 4
Stable Release Date: 2016-07-27
Current Beta Version: Test build 4f
Beta Release Date: 2016-11-05

Created 2016-03-25
Last Updated 2016-12-07
The Following 111 Users Say Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kairi_zeroblade Ad-Free
25th March 2016, 01:15 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
T-Mobile Variant
If you want to try the project out on a "T" Variant, you can follow the steps used on this post..(given you're on STOCK TW ROM's only..)

*Credits due to the owners of the file and for the tester who tried it..
**I'm not liable for any damage that may incur, as I only tested this out on the "G" Variant..
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kairi_zeroblade Ad-Free
25th March 2016, 01:15 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
TA-Mod
here's youre walkthrough to TA-MOD (TAIKO/TAPAN/TOMTOM Audio mod controls)

Its a simple interface to boost your headset and speaker volumes(digital gain controls), they are based mostly on what faux123 has done over various audio chips back then..the difference is you dont have to pause or stop the music while adjusting settings..its still a messy hack but it works perfectly..

Mod works in a bit of a peculiar way as opposed to the latter implementation..now lets move on to the basic controls..

Part 1: Headphone gain controls
This is DISABLED by default, this controls how loud or soft audio output is on your HEADSET/PHONES/EXTERNAL SPEAKERS..To enable controls:
  • Launch Synapse (Install Synapse from Playstore if you don't have it..)
  • Go to T.A. - Mod tab
  • you need to read the warnings/notes 1st
  • go look for the Headphone section and under it there is a section where you need to Enable/Disable Headphone Gain controls
  • Given that this mod is DISABLED by default you then PRESS ENABLE Headphone gain controls
  • now there will be a slight boost upon enabling the Headphone gain controls..if you feel that its already perfect, then you can safely exit Synapse..
  • If you feel you want more then head over just a bit below and you'll see the presets for Headset Gains..they are a set of "Templates" with varying settings that has been tested out(LOW, MID, HIGH and EXTREME)
  • If you feel a bit more adventurous then by all means using a terminal emulator at your disposal you can simply issue this command
    Code:
    echo x > /sys/kernel/tomtom/headset/hp_digigain

**where x corresponds to the desired increase on volume..values for this option ranges from 0(lowest)-24(highest) I suggest never cross 10 for this option as its really loud..

NOTE: For best and safe results DO NOT USE THIS ALONGSIDE ANY AUDIO MODS..else results can be destructive/unpredictable/devastating..you have been warned
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kairi_zeroblade Ad-Free
25th March 2016, 02:17 PM |#4  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,951

More
Thanks, but I guess people might wanna see something under the label "features"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ithehappy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ithehappy Ad-Free
25th March 2016, 02:54 PM |#5  
Flag lisbon
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Tanks my friend n910f with note 5 port working good and fast testing battery
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bollycao18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bollycao18 Ad-Free
26th March 2016, 11:39 AM |#6  
Flag lisbon
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Battery looks good !!!! And what is amazing is that I don't have to use synapse or other app that's great fast with good battery life tanks for sharing your work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bollycao18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bollycao18 Ad-Free
26th March 2016, 04:08 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Hi, nice to see new kernel here. One queastion....can you make kernel for miui too?

Odoslané z SM-N910F pomocou Tapatalku
26th March 2016, 06:29 PM |#8  
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Will try this badboy right away. Remember kairi from the lg g3 days. His kernels are awesome.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A710F met Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to magikmichael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift magikmichael Ad-Free
26th March 2016, 08:06 PM |#9  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Smooth,fast,battery friendly.Runs perfect with @dr.ketan 's rom.Thank you so much chef.
The Following User Says Thank You to PitsaMapola For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PitsaMapola Ad-Free
26th March 2016, 08:10 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Tanx bro best kernel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chichareal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chichareal Ad-Free
26th March 2016, 08:36 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will this work on marshmallow?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)