Quite a few people asked for test driving CM13.0/marshmellow. However since a lot of stuff was broken, we felt it didnt make much sense to put a flashable ROM out there. But a lot of progress has been made and the basic functionality (more or less) seems to work now, so I thought let's open a thread where people can dump their unofficial Cm13.0 versions for others to try.
If you want a stable version, use the official Cm12.1: http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...-910g-t3046965
This thread will be active untill we feel it's stable enough to make it official.
Unofficial CM13.0 910F/G, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Last Updated 2015-11-07
1) Make sure you are on COI3 bootloader and modem
1) You'll probably want to backup your exisiting installation with TWRP
2) Do a full factory reset
3) Flash this ROM:https://mega.nz/#!LcYkjDgA!e_wG4Cn0h...xsY-QXnngP7F7o
4) Flash these blobs https://mega.nz/#!CFxUBDxb!QET17v0B-...yCHGaGVdV6Ih6M
5) Flash these gapps: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347844834
If other people upload a ROM, you most likely do NOT have to flash blobs. I just have it seperately but in my next ROM it will probably be included too. So if somebody posts a ROM, all you need is that ROM and gapps.
If you want to build it yourself, @fattire wrote this wonderful tutorial: http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...9#post63488099
* You guys might want to try the Marshmellow multi window mode ! Enable it in the developer options. Once enabled, go to the recent apps and press the symbol next to the X for windows you want.
* You'll probably want to enable MTP over USB by default, also in developer options
* Enable root also, again, via developer options.
* Finger print scanner is not up yet (we'll give it a shot soon)
* I've seen some battery drains, not sure if they still persist, I expect they do.
* NFC not working
* Probably a lot more
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS STILL HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL AND NOT MEANT TO BE A DAILY DRIVER FOR THE AVERAGE USER AT THIS POINT